It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Watch Dogs 2. The game is better than the first one in almost every aspect. Not everyone will like its style however. It's less serious and has a specific sense of humor.
Attachments:
Are you not entertained? ...aka Parkitect

Just doing some performance testing of the game on my lower range lappie which seems to be running the game quite well... for now. It'll remain to be seen how things stand once bigger and more crowded parks enter the picture. Took some test shots of an old park save file with the cam mod. It's surprising how well it works, even though it does have its quirks such as it tends to kill the in-game music. *shrug*

I'm definitely thinking on picking this game back up as it's been languishing in my backlog for quite some time through no fault of its own. "New shinies!" ;)
Attachments:
hurl_cam.jpg (233 Kb)
log_ride.jpg (270 Kb)
coasting.jpg (443 Kb)
In Bard's Tale 1 (DOS), I did manage to beat that one battle that involved 2 Demon Lords and 3 Vampire Lords. It was a rough battle, with multiple characters being killed or petrified, and I caught a breath attack hitting for over 200 damage, but I did manage to win and get that 300,000 XP bonus.

(Well, there was another enemy in the fight, but it didn't last very long.)

Thinking of re-playing the Apple 2GS version next, as there are some strategically significant differences. (I believe the DOS version is the harder one, though it is nice being able to ignore traps and heal afterwords; you can't do that in some other versions because Basilisk Snares can petrify you, and there's no spell to cure that.)

Edit: Wrong topic, as I don't have a screenshot, unfortunately.
Post edited November 18, 2020 by dtgreene
Half-Blood, Full Hunger ...aka BloodRayne: Terminal Cut

I'm really enjoying this remaster. They certainly did a good job with this. While I've had my GOG copy of the original in my backlog since forever, this occasion made me finally decide to actually play through the whole thing again. Last time I played this was on a Gamecube. ;)
Attachments:
messy.jpg (325 Kb)
big_momma.jpg (115 Kb)
I guess you can call this "Face/Off".
Attachments:
Post edited November 21, 2020 by Berzerk2002
Killing intent in KOA
Attachments:
The legendary "Batmobile" in its IMSA version on modern Circuit of the Americas (COTA). Still like the European Group 5 version better. https://imgur.com/PLosw2g

And a few from Eastshade from a few weeks ago:
https://i.imgur.com/Cbqi2d4.jpg
https://imgur.com/GFauGR2
https://imgur.com/3Yp8cnk
Prepping for some toaster crushing in BSG

and

remembering i bought the special edition of skyrim ...
Attachments:
low rated
Me trying out a DS game on an emulator...this time it's Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.
(I often port them to the PC so I can have things like more save states and screenshot ability)
--------------------------------------

First shot: If only game companies would allow for such things(more demos, etc).....in the US, I mean.
(afaik most if not all european countries already allow for trying many things first before buying)

Second shot: *The song "She ain't nothing but a gold digger" starts to play*
Attachments:
glddggnz.png (36 Kb)
Post edited November 22, 2020 by GamesRater
tbs .....

don't be silly

this is tbs!!!

1st armored and 2d mechanized regiments assaulting well armed rebel troops ( laser guns and armored skirts ) cowering in the mountains
3d light armored and 4th mechanized brigades are already on their way to provide much needed support and maybe attempt a pocket

7th artillery regiment ( missiles rockets and soundmachines ) and 8th 9th and 10th walker detachments are providing support
Attachments:
Radiance1979: don't be silly
I'm curious: Do you actually ever finish any games? I keep noticing how you seem to jump a lot between games in a relatively short amount of time.
Radiance1979: don't be silly
Mr.Mumbles: I'm curious: Do you actually ever finish any games? I keep noticing how you seem to jump a lot between games in a relatively short amount of time.
You are curious!

KOA and Skyrim are actually ' finished ' games

I've only been playing Shadow Empire these past 2 months

as a 4x player it is kinda hard to ever truly finish a game

do you take the final score everyone agreed upon as a sign of a finished game e.g. culture, science, ascendance

Most games i enjoy i play well past the 200 hours line, can a game be called finished by those terms?

anyway, i was just posting some screens as i've been testing a new monitor this wkend

ultimate verdict : for 2k ultra 144 fps i need more then a 2060super 10600k combination
Aloy's Big Game Hunter ...aka Horizon: Zero Dawn

Pretty game. Lovely audio work, too. Stalking robo critters is quite fun. Still haven't left the starting area after three hours. That prologue/tutorial section is quite long, and I enjoy hunting off the beaten path while fulfilling side quests. ;)
Attachments:
derp.jpg (341 Kb)
nice_view.jpg (369 Kb)
I managed to take this screenshot.

(Note that this is from the FDS version; while the game is identical under normal gameplay, this particular glitch level is different.)
Attachments:
low rated
dtgreene: I managed to take this screenshot.

(Note that this is from the FDS version; while the game is identical under normal gameplay, this particular glitch level is different.)
I guess she's practicing flying for the future games? :D