It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some more pictures from 'The Talos Principle'.
Attachments:
Got a sudden impulse. Made it to the final boss. Died.
Attachments:
Continuing with Caesar 3 playthrough. Just made it through Valentia. Next up: Caesarea and Damascus

Tried a new gate-house less kind of block that works decently well.
But the old one still works best I think, especially to minimize distances the market buyer has to walk.
Attachments:
valentia.jpg (475 Kb)
old_block.jpg (362 Kb)
new_block.jpg (471 Kb)
Post edited November 06, 2020 by Matewis
Even more pictures from 'The Talos Principle'.
Attachments:
It's All in Your Head... aka Superliminal

Trippy game. :) There are plenty of unexpected surprises to be had.
Attachments:
Shooting my way through Quake II RTX. The lighting in this game looks awesome (the screenshots don't fully reflect this), but the performance hit is huge. The price of full ray tracing is very high.
Attachments:
quake_01.jpg (193 Kb)
quake_02.jpg (267 Kb)
quake_03.jpg (278 Kb)
Still in Shadow Empire,

It is becoming a bit scary how almost every free hour from the last 2 months went into this still lasting game. And, i'm not even sure in which phase i'm currently at ( begin, mid end etc ) technology wise i progressed about for about 40 %. Made some mistakes, for example there are tech advances called linear research that can be researched almost indefinitely since the progress made stands for % improvements along the entirety of a product group and can be obtained with every percentual ( yea yea dutch word i know ) gain which i discovered after noticing research almost not progressing anymore thinking the holdup had something to do with a department suffering from brainfreeze or a especially hard part of the research that needed a high dice score to progress any further but no, it was much simpler.

So what are we looking at.

Empire 1 is a picture of the current make up of territory. The nation i'm uhm governing is center stage thick white lined " Steelfort" ( made up out of multiple provinces ) who currently has its eye on the smaller nation red lined located on the South Eastern border called
' Jacobsfeld ' A simple farmers community. The other regimes are of equal size, at least territory wise but are about 10% ahead tech wise, which is quite a lot. about the difference of laserweapons vs machine guns and some i noticed are already researching force fields while our army is just implementing polymer armor ( about twice as strong as metal and twice as light )

Still with Steelfort holding a firm second place in the national standings i belief that is a deterrent strong enough to ensure some fake smiles during the occasional gatherings of powers of the world which can be seen in picture Empire 2.

Empire 3 shows a close up of the pending attack on Jacobsfeld's only capital. Winning the capital means a capitulation so an easy win. The picture became a bit vague while adjusting the size levels but their capital is surrounded between some mountain passes so fairly hard to get by which is why i selected my the troops, a battalion of first generation walkers soon to be upgraded to be a regiment of unstoppable walkers which are in fact house sized manned tanks on feet. That regiment supported by a infantry regiment and a mechanized infantry regiment will start their attack somewhere in the coming months ( literally )

which brings us to the last screenshot, empire 4 another close up of the capital of Jacobsfeld showing also a farming community and a small village

remember Jacobsfeld as a proud community of farmers who stood in the way of progress

remember them!
Attachments:
I Am Robot?... aka The Talos Principle

Pleasant environments, soothing music, and puzzle goodness meet existential angst. ;)
Attachments:
bsod.jpg (265 Kb)
sunset.jpg (198 Kb)
Welp...
Attachments:
low rated
Sildring: Welp...
That facility sure had a ton of personnel and/or specimens. o.0
Post edited November 08, 2020 by GamesRater
PC Building Simulator. Tons of fun. :P
Attachments:
pcbuild.jpg (360 Kb)
low rated
RavenCrowwise: PC Building Simulator. Tons of fun. :P
You bought that game? You poor soul. ;)

Also 3Dmark being an objective: that be some nice advertising in that game.
Mr.Mumbles: I Am Robot?... aka The Talos Principle

Pleasant environments, soothing music, and puzzle goodness meet existential angst. ;)
I have also some more picture of this game:
Attachments:
So they don't seem to have substantially lifted the number of objects you can have on one map in Ravenloft 2, but unlike Ravenloft 1 it does give a message about what has happened, but it still hard locks.
Attachments:
code_020.png (59 Kb)
A few more screenshots of the Quake 2 RTX gorgeous lighting. The game works without problems with the GOG version of Q2.
Attachments:
quake2_01.jpg (199 Kb)
quake2_02.jpg (220 Kb)
quake2_03.jpg (161 Kb)
quake2_04.jpg (152 Kb)
quake2_05.jpg (202 Kb)