It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some pics from my current Theef 2(Thief 2) replay:
(From one of my favorite levels of this installment)

First Pic: Just some friendly co-worker banter...nothing odd about it. o.0
Second Pic: *Spoiler* It is the main objective...but all this work for....
Third Pic: I AGAIN chose to walk out the front door.....i'm gonna guess Dr. Evil would be proud. :)
Attachments:
dejavu.jpg (242 Kb)
Post edited July 14, 2020 by GameRacer
Tried attaching a screenshot to my post twice now but cannot see it???? It was below 2MB in size so not sure why it hasnt shown - not to worry......
AlanWWade: Tried attaching a screenshot to my post twice now but cannot see it???? It was below 2MB in size so not sure why it hasnt shown - not to worry......
2 MB is the total limit of all images in a post. Each image cannot be larger than 500 KB. I just search for websites to reduce a picture's size online.
Post edited July 14, 2020 by ConsulCaesar
Ahh thanks
AlanWWade: Ahh thanks
I know it is a little bit of topic (but I'm playing with the program a little bit, and part of the image is from Torchlight 1 - Black Palace area), but for you and maybe for others who are looking to easily save some picture under 500 KB, there is freeware program called FastStone Image Viewer, portable version also available:

https://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

When you want to save some picture (save as), click on option first, after that you have some options which will let you to change the e.g. image quality, and will also let you know the final file size.
Attachments:
1.jpg (93 Kb)
Post edited July 14, 2020 by DrazenCro
AlanWWade: Ahh thanks
DrazenCro: I know it is a little bit of topic (but I'm playing with the program a little bit, and part of the image is from Torchlight 1 - Black Palace area), but for you and maybe for others who are looking to easily save some picture under 500 KB, there is freeware program called FastStone Image Viewer, portable version also available:

https://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

When you want to save some picture (save as), click on option first, after that you have some options which will let you to change the e.g. image quality, and will also let you know the final file size.
Good to know thanks for the tip.
Decided to check out Borderlands 2. It's great fun, but the game doesn't run very well : it's extremely inconsistent. Usually, with ini tweaks at least, it runs extremely smooth, but after a\\ some time the frame rate starts to drop, until it becomes almost unplayable. However if you save, quit and then load your save (which takes all of 10 seconds) then it immediately fixes the issue. You can also temporarily fix the issue by accessing your inventory for a couple of seconds as well. It's very weird. It's as if the game does memory management very poorly or something.
Attachments:
sanctuary.jpg (219 Kb)
best_npc.jpg (321 Kb)
driving.jpg (258 Kb)
First trip in assassin's creed odyssey

maybe this will be one of their games i do enjoy... i'm not much for parcour or stealth situations so i missed out on most of their titles, sometimes checking one out purchased when on sale but always a bit like " nah, not for me " this one does seem to appeal more ( just blunt fighting ;) ) lets see if it will stick, hold up and deliver. The addition of a choice between guided story telling and explorer mode is already a good start though i expected the explorer mode to come without any map pointers
Attachments:
this is so cool!

i would not sneak i said but in the mean time i raided a bandit camp as the little thief i am,
started with using ikaros the eagle to track the position of all the mean meanies
sneakt towards the guardposts on the edge of the compound and took them out with a bow
one of them had a dog which was unexpected but not so unexpected i could not hit the damn thing with an arrow
by this time the three remaining bandits started a search, the bandit leader noticed one of the earlier kills and split from the group, which he should not have done so, since i punctured his left eye with yet another arrow
the 2 remaining bandits searched the surroundings while i plundered all their treasures, when they finally gave up i was waiting for them at the entrance of the compound, one spotted me triggering one of mah special arrow skills in wich time slows down auto aims a arrow at his heart and at this point i only need to hit a button to finish the poor fellow for good, which i did... the last bandit suddenly had his hands full with an attacking wolf so i decided to finish both creatures of with mah bow

mission succesfull!
Attachments:
To name assassin's creed odessey a rpg is stretching the line by quite a lot
for example , there is a day and night cycle but the protagonist does not need to rest, there is only interaction with other characters if this is scripted, there are no wounds or other versions of injuries ( i know a fickle one at best but don't you agree modern games need to take such matters more into account ) and leveling seems to grant gains in damage and health pool while offering 1 ability point you can divide over 3 different area's... Mass Effect and many other 3d or 1st person rpg action adventures take usually similar pathing but can be forgiven by granting, some of the above mentioned rpg must haves in different ways, not to mention ship combat! i'm just outside the first tutorial chapter, just under 6 hours, and really felt stained when i took control of the ship, men started singing in the most awkward of ways not to mention the ship to ship combat wich on one hand is entertaining as a little mini game but already left me with this sinking feeling of how many times this will be repeated throughout the game, maybe there will be added more counters to the sea battle picture when i progress further which i still want to do with combat offering multiple options where it can be quite fun to moviestyle your way through an enemy camp undetected or take on 3 bad guys at once listening to spartan humor when you in story mode again and feel a little underwhelmed how ubisoft managed to create this seemingly massive 3d world with no loading screen in sight... during the choice interactions i'm set of recreating this image of a spartan trained girl who had to survive in a world filled with opportunity seekers, show no mercy to your attackers, your life comes first etc etc etc
Attachments:
The graphics in the first new Shadow Warrior were pretty good for 2013. The shipyard level with the raging storm never ceases to amaze me.

Also started playing Shadow Warrior 2. And honestly, the graphics don't look as crisp as in the first game. Screenshot of a view from the town.

Matewis: It's great fun, but the game doesn't run very well : it's extremely inconsistent. Usually, with ini tweaks at least, it runs extremely smooth, but after a\\ some time the frame rate starts to drop, until it becomes almost unplayable.
It's very weird. It's as if the game does memory management very poorly or something.
Sound like a local, probably HW related issue to me. I remember playing it years ago and had no such issues. I think it was on 8GB RAM with a GTX 780 and it worked without hiccups no matter how long I played.

EDIT:
Added another screenshot of Shadow Warrior 2 hub during a blizzard.
Attachments:
storm_(1).jpg (290 Kb)
view_(1).jpg (399 Kb)
Post edited July 17, 2020 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: Sound like a local, probably HW related issue to me. I remember playing it years ago and had no such issues. I think it was on 8GB RAM with a GTX 780 and it worked without hiccups no matter how long I played.
Probably, but not because it's too weak. I'm not playing on such a strong gpu granted, but still, the forums are rife with people with similar issues even on very powerful rigs. Unfortunately it seems the series just isn't known for its good ports.
Star Trek: BORG
It works fine with DGVoodoo but I can't get it to run in a window. So I'm playing it in DOSBox Baum + WIN95.
Attachments:
borg.jpg (264 Kb)
Hitmen of the Caribbean... aka Assasin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Instead of falling into the trap of buying more games I don't have time for, I've put a temporary halt on any new purchases so I can focus on stuff I already own. So willy nilly I decided to install Black Flag that Ubisoft was giving away two or so years ago. I also have AC 1-3 sitting in my backlog, but I figure I might as well start with the one that's considered to be one of (if not THE) best of the series.

The sea-faring part is definitely quite fun. It kind of feels like a modern re-imagining of Pirates! accompanied with land-based gameplay that doesn't suck and an actual story. ;) I just could do without the modern day Animus crap. Nobody ever buys these games for that shit. I'm surprised that nonsense is still in the newest games.
Attachments:
yarrrrrr.jpg (442 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: Hitmen of the Caribbean... aka Assasin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Instead of falling into the trap of buying more games I don't have time for, I've put a temporary halt on any new purchases so I can focus on stuff I already own. So willy nilly I decided to install Black Flag that Ubisoft was giving away two or so years ago. I also have AC 1-3 sitting in my backlog, but I figure I might as well start with the one that's considered to be one of (if not THE) best of the series.

The sea-faring part is definitely quite fun. It kind of feels like a modern re-imagining of Pirates! accompanied with land-based gameplay that doesn't suck and an actual story. ;) I just could do without the modern day Animus crap. Nobody ever buys these games for that shit. I'm surprised that nonsense is still in the newest games.
have the same, 1,2 3 remastered, unity and odessey..... never could be bothered with earlier titles, tried unity which also was a free give away but could not get past the cheesy start not to mention the draw issues the engine displayed, adding features 3 times in a second, changing clothes from the people in the public that is really to much for my eye sight

then bought odessey since so many fans where appaled by that entry and found myself in a winter wonder land

here is I taking up the works of the great Hercules
Attachments: