It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
BFG2000: I've mastered a new language!
Lol
Someone seems to be very afraid at the moment.
Attachments:
q2xp0000.jpg (480 Kb)
I left it unfinished for more then a year... SOMA.
Themken: Linux = no Paint... and I know how to enlarge and shrink pictures in GIMP, just forgot how few pixels there actually are in those old DOS games.
You can use percentages to resize them, like in this example:
$ mogrify -resize 150x150% *.png

Mogrify is part of ImageMagick.
Hit some unknown tresh hold preventing this first cities build to grow past 24k inhabitants a while back. Now diving back in to see if building new houses will counter the drop in population ( from 27k to 23,5k in a year! ) might have something to do with redesigning certain area's forcing grounded families to leave. All services seem in order, from parks to childcare and scholing......

Biggest neg in this game is the need for 'uneducated workers' and what this 'forces' you to keep in mind though in a way this reflects real life quite well... Just keep area's full of people 'fighting' for survival. ensure a faultering security/safety system and have big companies adressing the need for the uneducated in refined ways and voila

Musings about how tech will grant a dystopian future is not hard to perceive

furthermore my train track system wich can handle up to 7 trains without digesting!
Attachments:
woohooo wkend started and literally no responsibilities what so ever, no kids to look after no kittens to entertain no wife to fail live with and no job to ascertain! No workout since its wkend and no household since it already is taken care of
Need for Speed payback baby!
vroom vroom

Driving is nice, world is huge tier 1 challenges are for babies and really its nice to see old skool nfsu dragracing back into the game!

cars so far, old golf gti ( really hate the engine sound ) some off road jeep and a american muscle ( whats in a brand ) for dragging
Attachments:
A dead monk from a main quest.
Attachments:
arena.jpg (214 Kb)
Discarded cities and went back to simcity....... going for a new try , was stubborn just as the rest, will build this horrendous start into a 5000 inhabitants large village and then start with filling the other plots .... city districts to see if that will be more rewarding then just building one million people city's before addding another one to the list...

@relationshipgoals
Attachments:
low rated
viperfdl: A dead monk from a main quest.
Seems familiar looking....may I ask what game it is?
viperfdl: A dead monk from a main quest.
GameRager: Seems familiar looking....may I ask what game it is?
The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
low rated
GameRager: Seems familiar looking....may I ask what game it is?
viperfdl: The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
Nice...gotta play it some day(when I played it on discs long ago I just got a garbled screen, but I believe GOG's version should give me better luck when I get to it).
The sea separating Grecia from Asia Minor will indeed prove to be quite troublesome, as sending my troops over from one of those regions to the other by ships will be difficult if enemy's fleets were to be patrolling around that sea area. Fortunately, Sparta has agreed on peace treaties with all of its previous enemies. :)

Game: Field of Glory: Empires
Attachments:
Post edited May 25, 2020 by Preva
Preva: The sea separating Grecia from Asia Minor will indeed prove to be quite troublesome, as sending my troops over from one of those regions to the other by ships will be difficult if enemy's fleets were to be patrolling around that sea area. Fortunately, Sparta has agreed on peace treaties with all of its previous enemies. :)

Looking.. troublesome! what are your plans, unite the city states? and do you play your battles in fog 2 or use the ingame calculation set? I heard that exporting battles is quite cumbersome

Already set on the point that i'm running simcity in a window ensuring city growht or better said income growth while performing day to day tasks << very much dislike cheetah speeds (( trust issue .... i'm sure something goes wrong if i let the game roar like the fasted land mammal found on planet earth

For now town is set on disaster, with water being the abundant resource it won't take long before pollution will rule this land!
Attachments:
Post edited May 25, 2020 by Radiance1979
Radiance1979: Scared of the Dark in DA-I
This is the best one:)
Preva: The sea separating Grecia from Asia Minor will indeed prove to be quite troublesome, as sending my troops over from one of those regions to the other by ships will be difficult if enemy's fleets were to be patrolling around that sea area. Fortunately, Sparta has agreed on peace treaties with all of its previous enemies. :)

Radiance1979: Looking.. troublesome! what are your plans, unite the city states? and do you play your battles in fog 2 or use the ingame calculation set? I heard that exporting battles is quite cumbersome
My current plans right now include uniting the Greek city states, as well as conquering the neighboring Asia Minor so as to secure both the Agean sea and sea of Crete for my nation. As for the battles, I'm simply using the battle function already implemented within FoG: Empires as I don't own FoG 2 at the moment. Additionally, even If I did get my hands on FoG 2, I would play the game strictly separate and not as an integrated group, as like you said, having to export battles from FoG: Empires to FoG 2 can indeed be quite cumbersome.