It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kerbal Space Program

A Minmus outpost for a contract.
Attachments:
Workshop coming along nicely in dwarf fortress. Just too much stone. don't know what to do with all of it :P

Second trade caravan visiting my fortress, this time the elves. Apparently it's a very bad idea to offer them things made out of wood. It's a pity, since I am aching to unload all of the crossbows a recent master bowyer immigrant dwarf has made. Guess I'll hold on to it until the human caravan comes in summer.

Outside of fort. Not much going on. Some felled tree trunks lying about, some turkeys chilling by their nestboxes to the left, and the elf caravan with it's unloaded merchandise to the right.
Attachments:
workshop.png (176 Kb)
elf_trade.png (279 Kb)
outside.png (374 Kb)
O hell, just got 32 new migrants :P That's double the population I had! Here are some of them overcrowding my dining hall. I'm going to have to expand pronto. Hope they don't mind sleeping on the floor for a bit, because the dormitory only has 6 beds...
Attachments:
Just managed to kill my first ever enemy in dwarf fortress :D

A cyclops wandered in and started to kill my turkeys, and after hastily checking out a military tutorial video I just managed to get a squad of soldiers to the fort entrance armed with bronze axes.

Luckily it wasn't a strong cyclops, and perhaps it was winded a bit from running after my livestock, because the axedwarfs easily killed it. Still, I had to reload a couple of times to get the military squad orders and equipment right, and I confirmed that the cyclops was more than strong enough to kill a several dwarves before being taken down by a gang of inhabitants.

The kicker of the whole thing was a little 2 year old kid that randomly decided to join the fight from the adjacent tavern. The rest of the dwarves were quite taken aback by the death scene, but she clearly wasn't fazed at all. I'm going to have to keep an eye on her! Future captain of the guard or something.
Attachments:
report_1.png (185 Kb)
report_2.png (172 Kb)
@everyone

Happy Easter.
Attachments:
Berzerk2002: @everyone

Happy Easter.
So, that's how Easter eggs are made...
Berzerk2002:
:-) There were A LOT of those bunnies everywhere in the game.

Happy Easter.
LOL! Wish I was spending my Easter weekend doing just that.
Venture into a graveyard wasn't my best idea... HELP !

Happy Easter.
matterbandit: LOL! Wish I was spending my Easter weekend doing just that.
You mean playing Shadow Warrior ? Well nothing is stopping you :P
Attachments:
spooky.jpg (328 Kb)
spookier.jpg (295 Kb)
spookiest.jpg (333 Kb)
Searching for eggs in this godforsaken world ain't easy

Edit

grim dawn screenshot managed to get rejected, not sure why at 1.76 mb ...
Attachments:
Post edited April 13, 2020 by Radiance1979
Game allows for a pretty faithful looking Tintin. Unfortunately not possible to create Haddock, or Calculus :( Perhaps with a character creation mod
Attachments:
starbound.jpg (207 Kb)
matterbandit: LOL! Wish I was spending my Easter weekend doing just that.
Sildring: You mean playing Shadow Warrior ? Well nothing is stopping you :P
As my weekend comes to an end, I can confirm that I did neither. LOL ;)
Defeated a party of devils led by a Baatezu named Ka'rashur in Baldur's Gate 2:
Attachments:
Strider again...
Attachments:
Final Battle and... I've won on my second try! The final battle in IWD1 is a lot harder than in IWD2.
Attachments:
final.jpg (276 Kb)