It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm going to begin this game received as gift by GOG.
Attachments:
Just finished Shadow Warrior 2013. So much death.

Next up will be the Viscera Cleanup Detail, I think.
Attachments:
no_head.jpg (170 Kb)
the_end.jpg (205 Kb)
Checking out Age of Empires Definitive Edition : https://imgur.com/R4Ie0w5

Looks great, but feels very archaic mechanically. Might stick with a little while still, but I don't imagine it will be long before I just jump ship to the sequel. I miss the unit formations and decent path finding :P
I'm not really sure what to play now. Here you may be able to see my dilemma, amassed in the six months since I got my first real gaming rig (during the 90s I was an avid Amiga gamer). I'll let you figure out which is my go-to game, which still for some reason takes up over 85% of my play time.
Attachments:
Such a fun game...
Attachments:
I won't be playing much longer as I plan to watch Return of the Jedi in a little bit, but...

EDIT: Apparently it doesn't want to show the screenshot. Anyways, it's The Witcher 3.
Post edited April 05, 2020 by JakobFel
"Mmmmm, Strider Hiryu! He will never leave Eurasia ALIVE...."
Attachments:
The start of something dangerous...
Attachments:
df.png (149 Kb)
Nice graphics!
Attachments:
x4.jpg (401 Kb)
Continuing my trip down memory lane with another pretty damn good racing game.
Attachments:
tdu.jpg (467 Kb)
Post edited April 05, 2020 by Sildring
Themken: Nice graphics!
Is this a scripted event in the game or is your graphics card dying? :P
Here's a nice OpenMW screenshot I took.

If only there were a way to force the game to allow saving in this state...

BlackDahlia: I'm not really sure what to play now. Here you may be able to see my dilemma, amassed in the six months since I got my first real gaming rig (during the 90s I was an avid Amiga gamer). I'll let you figure out which is my go-to game, which still for some reason takes up over 85% of my play time.
I see that there is a computer game installed on the computer the screenshot was taken from. Why don't you play that game?
Attachments:
balmora.jpg (128 Kb)
Post edited April 05, 2020 by dtgreene
Sarafan:
Not sure about the exact reason but the game is not supposed to look like that, no. It usually rights itself within fifteen seconds. That is supposed to be the opening menu of X4:Foundations. Maybe a reinstallation of the OS would help.

Should I buy this ship? They want 77k for it.
Attachments:
forsale.jpg (312 Kb)
Sarafan:
Themken: Not sure about the exact reason but the game is not supposed to look like that, no. It usually rights itself within fifteen seconds. That is supposed to be the opening menu of X4:Foundations. Maybe a reinstallation of the OS would help.

Should I buy this ship? They want 77k for it.
Is it good? I mean the ship.
viperfdl: Is it good? I mean the ship.
It is the starting ship for the newbie recommended start 'Young Gun' so I already have it. It seems alright based on what I played before version 3.0 of X4 came out. I scrapped my old game and am starting anew.