It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: piece of cake :P
Q.U.B.E.? Possibly Q2
Themken: Q.U.B.E.? Possibly Q2
Played it several times but never actually finished it. Want to now before #2 comes out.
Here's one of the things I'm busy with at the moment.

Actually playing games... wow... what a concept.
Attachments:
game.jpg (159 Kb)
Post edited January 10, 2018 by Maighstir
Aaaaaaaargh!!! That's the secret puzzle in which you can only make the whole area below the glass floor turn around two axis by interacting with those orange buttons on the wall, isn't it? I still have nightmares with that one... I actually quit the game because of it. :S
Post edited January 11, 2018 by muntdefems
I've finished the game already, just trying to get a better score at some stages :)
Attachments:
mayhem.jpg (479 Kb)
muntdefems: Aaaaaaaargh!!! That's the secret puzzle in which you can only make the whole area below the glass floor turn around two axis by interacting with those orange buttons on the wall, isn't it? I still have nightmares with that one... I actually quit the game because of it. :S
I looked it up. Once you know the secret it's actually really simple.
tinyE: I looked it up. Once you know the secret it's actually really simple.
Yeah, it's usually the case. I've been wanting to pick that game up again for some time. And when I do and reach that puzzle again, I won't waste a bloody second and I'll look for a Youtube walkthrough! xD
tinyE: I looked it up. Once you know the secret it's actually really simple.
muntdefems: Yeah, it's usually the case. I've been wanting to pick that game up again for some time. And when I do and reach that puzzle again, I won't waste a bloody second and I'll look for a Youtube walkthrough! xD
if you need any help let me know. I can give you a "push" here and there, preventing the need for a full on explanation. The only puzzle I needed a detailed walkthrough for was the 1st secret level where you have to move the columns to match the pattern.
Battling through the Armageddon's Blade campaign
Attachments:
homm3.jpg (494 Kb)
Post edited January 12, 2018 by Matewis
Black Mesa: https://i.imgur.com/8EVlY4I.jpg
Taking a drive.
That looks so awesome. Makes me wish we'll see a proper dune game again someday.
A different version of a game most GOG users might be familiar with.

(By the way, I attacked Lord British by accident, and barely managed to escape (he hit me for 252 damage!)
Attachments:
Let's enjoy the view with my new pale and silent pal. Between ourselves, he is a little bit too skinny to be healthy. One could say that he is literally just bones...
Attachments:
niceview.jpg (213 Kb)
viperfdl: Let's enjoy the view with my new pale and silent pal. Between ourselves, he is a little bit too skinny to be healthy. One could say that he is literally just bones...
Excuse me but what game is that?