It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playing some Stellaris.
Attachments:
stellaris.jpg (469 Kb)
Playing Sid Meier's Ciivilization III Complete.
Attachments:
immagine.jpg (452 Kb)
XzAr_79: Playing Sid Meier's Ciivilization III Complete.
Such a great game. Does it run ok for you? For some reason on my current win 10 laptop as well as my previous win 7 one it starts to become sluggish the further I progress in the game, particularly whenever I load a save.
XzAr_79: Playing Sid Meier's Ciivilization III Complete.
Matewis: Such a great game. Does it run ok for you? For some reason on my current win 10 laptop as well as my previous win 7 one it starts to become sluggish the further I progress in the game, particularly whenever I load a save.
In this playthrough I reach Middle Ages and for now everything's going fine.
I own the steam version and I'm on win7 x64.
Teasing my acrophobia while admiring the view atop the Elverum Lighthouse in the Skellige Isles. I do this often in games that allow me to climb heights and every time, I am surprised at how intense my body reacts! Just when I was wondering where the hell did I park Roach, I spot him on the shoreline.
Attachments:
Mr.Mumbles: Fantasy Pocahontas... aka Greedfall
I like the exploration aspect of the island and a general more open environment feel. The general look of the game makes me wish there were more with pseudo-colonial artistic style... some of those hats are completely silly-looking though. ;)
Looks interesting! ;) I love silly hats. I think. LOL!

Edit: Sorry for double-post! Thought it would merge into one! Guess I did something wrong here...
Post edited January 22, 2020 by matterbandit
low rated
matterbandit: Teasing my acrophobia while admiring the view atop the Elverum Lighthouse in the Skellige Isles. I do this often in games that allow me to climb heights and every time, I am surprised at how intense my body reacts!
I often get that, but mainly in FPS/etc with balancing/platforming bits....for some reason in some games(like open world superhero games) it isn't as bad, for some reason.....dunno why, though.

matterbandit: Edit: Sorry for double-post! Thought it would merge into one! Guess I did something wrong here...
If you post BEFORE 10 minutes are up it merges, if not it double posts. :)
Post edited January 22, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: If you post BEFORE 10 minutes are up it merges, if not it double posts. :)
Got it! Thanks! I think I was vaguely aware of the time limit, but forgot that it was 10 minutes.
XzAr_79: In this playthrough I reach Middle Ages and for now everything's going fine.
I own the steam version and I'm on win7 x64.
That's good to hear. Perhaps I should try and tinker with it again sometime. I'd love to finish one massive game, but the degree to which it becomes temporarily laggy/sluggish after loading a big save made the mid/late game pretty unplayable
I decided to take a break from PoE2 and check The Outer Worlds (three months of Xbox Game Pass are almost for free right now). First impression is nice, but not everyone will like the art style of the game. I'll probably keep playing it. :)
Attachments:
Post edited January 23, 2020 by Sarafan
low rated
Sarafan: I decided to take a break from PoE2 and check The Outer Worlds (three months of Xbox Game Pass are almost for free right now). First impression is nice, but not everyone will like the art style of the game. I'll probably keep playing it. :)
I am liking it as well...PROTIP: Invest in the speech/theiving/science/medical skills a ton...they also help in dialogs as well as their intended areas.

Also try to find the spaceship cabin items(you'll know em when you see em) in various areas.....you'll get pestered if you take them but imo it's worth it as they add little blurbs to read on the ship later on(in people's cabins).
Post edited January 23, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: I am liking it as well...PROTIP: Invest in the speech/theiving/science/medical skills a ton...they also help in dialogs as well as their intended areas.

Also try to find the spaceship cabin items(you'll know em when you see em) in various areas.....you'll get pestered if you take them but imo it's worth it as they add little blurbs to read on the ship later on(in people's cabins).
Thanks for the tips. I'll remember about them while playing. :)
low rated
Sarafan: Thanks for the tips. I'll remember about them while playing. :)
Also some areas(rarely) cannot be entered without killing(or pickpocketing) the ones with the keys...still you can steal most stuff that's not bolted down if not in someone's line of sight & enter most areas(walking in or sneaking).

(Exceptions are the rare item here and there...if important one can steal it and jut pay a bribe/use one's speech skills and not get attacked, albeit maybe lose a tiny bit of reputation)

As for picking locks(PC terminals and door locks) buy plenty of both types of picks(or pick them up from the rooms and areas as often you can find them lying around.

And store stuff on the ship you won't be using in that town/major area/etc and want to not sell, as it slows one don if it gets to be too much(when moving around in most areas).

If you ever need other tips lemme know...I got slightly further than you, I think.

Addition-Big tip: Don't have too many save games....it makes initial loading of saves(when starting the game up) very slow.
Post edited January 23, 2020 by GameRager
Prison Monster Escape Simulator... aka The Suffering

I hope I've been able to fix it enough so it doesn't freeze up anymore. On the plus side, the unofficial patch gave me the ability to take screenshots which I could not do before with Galaxy overlay, Windows capture, or XBox game bar thingie.

Anyway, so far so gory fun. ;)
Attachments:
low rated
Mr.Mumbles: Prison Monster Escape Simulator... aka The Suffering

I hope I've been able to fix it enough so it doesn't freeze up anymore. On the plus side, the unofficial patch gave me the ability to take screenshots which I could not do before with Galaxy overlay, Windows capture, or XBox game bar thingie.

Anyway, so far so gory fun. ;)
I love all the little extras to do/find(secret areas behind wooden boards or explosives or shelves, hidden paths, letters and such to read, people to save/not save, etc).