It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sarafan: What is this game? It looks like an isometric survival, but I've never seen it. :)
Matewis: Looks like Distrust: https://www.gog.com/game/distrust
Yes it is Distrust, the game has some flaws but I'm having a lot of fun. :D
low rated
Matewis: Looks like Distrust: https://www.gog.com/game/distrust
Sildring: Yes it is Distrust, the game has some flaws but I'm having a lot of fun. :D
Your pics made me want to get it....:D
=====================================

Also to all: Here are my wanderings through the belly of the gargantuan ship harbinger(Only on Gamersgate, afaik)...a nice little RPG similar to old school diablo/etc.
Attachments:
The shield wall created by the Persians sure looks menacing as they slowly march at the clearly outnumbered hoplites fighting at the center.

(The shadows are disabled due to the impact it might have on the game's performance)

Game: Field of Glory 2
Attachments:
Post edited December 16, 2019 by Vingry
low rated
Currently, I am playing FIFA 20 on my MSI laptop.

--
Lewis
Lewis-H: Currently, I am playing FIFA 20 on my MSI laptop.

--
Lewis
And where's the screenshot? Show us something interesting from FIFA 20. :)
Post edited December 16, 2019 by Sarafan
Lewis-H: Currently, I am playing FIFA 20 on my MSI laptop.

--
Lewis
Sarafan: And where's the screenshot? Show us something interesting from FIFA 20. :)
It's just a bot advertising for FIFA 20 and/or MSI laptops.
Bullseye Yrian warms me that he has skills. I ignore his skills. He fires skills at me. Skills blow me apart. Bullseye Yrian now has skills and most of my inventory.
Attachments:
Checking out TF2 again for the first time in about a decade. I'm ecstatic to see that there is still a decent south african community playing (most of the time at least).
Attachments:
tf2.jpg (216 Kb)
Me and some dude fighting a yeti, and then waiting for the round to start. If only everyone would stop playing Overwatch and CS and come back to TF!
Attachments:
heavy.jpg (275 Kb)
waiting.jpg (217 Kb)
It's been too long...
Attachments:
rootop.jpg (267 Kb)
HEART. ATTACK. AVERTED.
Attachments:
diediedie.png (158 Kb)
I love this game. Boring screenshot but I thought I'd be true to the "right now" part of the topic.
Attachments:
Post edited December 18, 2019 by Export
low rated
matterbandit: Bullseye Yrian warms me that he has skills. I ignore his skills. He fires skills at me. Skills blow me apart. Bullseye Yrian now has skills and most of my inventory.
Nice pics/tale....well not for you, but it still made me chuckle a bit.
==========================================

Matewis: Checking out TF2 again for the first time in about a decade. I'm ecstatic to see that there is still a decent south african community playing (most of the time at least).
Do they still collect hats(the entire community in general, I mean)? :)

Matewis: Me and some dude fighting a yeti, and then waiting for the round to start. If only everyone would stop playing Overwatch and CS and come back to TF!
Or classic TF1 Not many there anymore afaik. :(
===========================================

Export: I love this game. Boring screenshot but I thought I'd be true to the "right now" part of the topic.
I am playing it currently on XB1....fun times, but all the possible companion stuff I am missing due to playing it one way(order of acquiring places/companions/etc) is really irking my OCD....still fun, though. :)
Post edited December 18, 2019 by GameRager
Matewis: Checking out TF2 again for the first time in about a decade. I'm ecstatic to see that there is still a decent south african community playing (most of the time at least).
GameRager: Do they still collect hats(the entire community in general, I mean)? :)
Yeah it's still a thing, but not just hats, cosmetics and alternate weapons in general. You can dress yourself up as anything from a yeti to a fairy princess. Far more interesting is the variety in weapons for each class. As a heavy player there is something like 5 different miniguns to unlock/craft, none being clearly better than any of the others. Eg one slows enemies hit, but delivers less damage.
low rated
Matewis: Yeah it's still a thing, but not just hats, cosmetics and alternate weapons in general. You can dress yourself up as anything from a yeti to a fairy princess. Far more interesting is the variety in weapons for each class. As a heavy player there is something like 5 different miniguns to unlock/craft, none being clearly better than any of the others. Eg one slows enemies hit, but delivers less damage.
At least weapons would likely help one out....hats....eh it reminds me of this: :)
Post edited December 18, 2019 by GameRager