It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are lots of bugs in this game.
Attachments:
lanipcga: There are lots of bugs in this game.
The ant sure looks scare shitless of that little red dude. :P
tinyE: The ant sure looks scare shitless of that little red dude. :P
Those little Moglins are adorable, aren't they? Just don't feed them after midnight...
Attachments:
lilpals.png (285 Kb)
Post edited January 02, 2018 by lanipcga
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek.
Attachments:
These bonus levels suuuuuuuck when you're using a touchpad. Rats, I need a mouse!
Attachments:
ohrats.png (346 Kb)
lanipcga: These bonus levels suuuuuuuck when you're using a touchpad. Rats, I need a mouse!
Yeah no, can't imagine what it would be like to play it with a touchpad :P
Are the bonus levels additional levels after you finish the campaign?
Matewis: Are the bonus levels additional levels after you finish the campaign?
I think if you kill a lot of rats on a given level, the very next one will be a bonus stage. I'd usually kill 70+ rats with a mouse, but I only managed 9 or 10 with my touchpad! Fail.
I can't decide what's better, a flashlight or a shotgun...
Attachments:
Aramandur: I can't decide what's better, a flashlight or a shotgun...
is that BFG or Original?
Aramandur: I can't decide what's better, a flashlight or a shotgun...
tinyE: is that BFG or Original?
Original. I've heard about Duct Tape mod but I prefer to play vanilla games (at least for the first playthrough), so I just keep juggling my weapons and flashlight :D
tinyE: is that BFG or Original?
Aramandur: Original. I've heard about Duct Tape mod but I prefer to play vanilla games (at least for the first playthrough), so I just keep juggling my weapons and flashlight :D
yeah. Original is what I'm playing.
I swear, he tried to kill me
From last night's great GP race at Rouen-Les-Essarts, France 1967 (Grand Prix Legends). I was battling for the fourth position until the last lap when i missed the brakes in K7 (first screenshot) and crashed into the haybale, while i was being chased by mr Graham Hill. Despite a badly damaged front-right suspension, i managed to finish 12th. Not a bad outcome considering i would have retired if it wasn't the last lap, as the car became terribly unstable to drive even at low speed.
Attachments:
Dust: An Elysian Tail.
Attachments:
dust.jpg (256 Kb)
A relaxing afternoon.
Attachments:
fishing.jpg (446 Kb)