It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: It's been a while since my last MK game, 4 the first 3D one I think. Trying out some Mortal Kombat Komplete and it's glorious. It's way more intricate than 4, though I do miss the weapons a little.

Getting my ass kicked by Goro; Payback; Kicking Shao Kahn in the back and finally victory
I LOVE KOMPLETE!

the reason you're getting your ass kicked is because you're using Reptile. :P
He's useless. XD

Best Fatality, Skarlet.
Post edited October 20, 2019 by tinyE
Apocalypse Yesterday (plus 200 years and some change).... aka Elex

Third time's a charm, I guess. My first attempt didn't go very far since I was suffering from fatigue of the just finished Risen trilogy (back to back). My second run was even shorter before being distracted by some other new shiny. It looks like the third time will finally stick, since I've already put about 18 hours into it.

Gotta give props to their environmental artists. Their landscapes are always great looking although the vibrant, colorful look of Risen 2/3 is still my favorite. I really like the jetpack as it does save a lot of time traversing Magalan. Well needed too since that map is just huge; I haven't even covered a quarter of it.

The only thing I'm not too wild about is the stamina bar. Ugh. Well, at least I have the option of being a massive flying douche and jetpack out of danger and have my companion do a good portion of the fighting when I need to get out of harm's way in a pinch.
Attachments:
fugly.jpg (166 Kb)
Post edited October 20, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
tinyE: I LOVE KOMPLETE!

He's useless. XD

Best Fatality, Skarlet.
But I love Reptile!

Looking at the rest of the roster I can't really pick someone else that I want to play with :P Ermac perhaps
I have a "game" called Love Thyself -- A Horatio Story installed and never played. Since it is short, I thought I would play through it and avoid having to reinstall it without playing it at all. It is free on Steam.
Attachments:
Post edited October 20, 2019 by Themken
tinyE: I LOVE KOMPLETE!

He's useless. XD

Best Fatality, Skarlet.
Matewis: But I love Reptile!

Looking at the rest of the roster I can't really pick someone else that I want to play with :P Ermac perhaps
I probably like Kenshi the most, but for a good time I always have my old friend from Elm Street.
Attachments:
shhhhh.jpg (432 Kb)
Probably the only game i've played that gives you different prompts after rechecking the chests.
It makes me feel like one of these days I'll find one with more stuff.
Attachments:
Matewis: But I love Reptile!

tinyE: I probably like Kenshi the most, but for a good time I always have my old friend from Elm Street.
I've been thinking I should try out Freddy, but I kind of want to stick with the Mortal Kombat feel you know. Plus, and I know it's a inexcusable, but I figure I at least have to see the films first.
tinyE: I probably like Kenshi the most, but for a good time I always have my old friend from Elm Street.
Matewis: I've been thinking I should try out Freddy, but I kind of want to stick with the Mortal Kombat feel you know. Plus, and I know it's a inexcusable, but I figure I at least have to see the films first.
YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE MOVIES!?!?!?

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
tinyE: YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE MOVIES!?!?!?

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I know it really is shocking in this day and age. I know I'll love them, but I just somehow never get round to actually sit down to watch one :P
Scorpions...why did it have to be scorpions?
Attachments:
scorpions.png (313 Kb)
X3:Albion Prelude. Exstensive game knowledge is often needed to correctly estimate whether a mission is doable for you or not but in this case simple math quickly tells me it belongs in the impossible department for me for now as there is no time to go around and slowly buy up that amount.

A very normal sight of cruising from sector to sector looking for something.
Attachments:
hopeless.jpg (122 Kb)
Post edited October 24, 2019 by Themken
I was just about to grumble about a mission being too unfair, and then this happened.
Attachments:
huh.png (426 Kb)
Somehow, I managed to finish AOE2's El Cid campaign in three days. Although I played on Hard, I'm surprised at how much easier it was than the Attila campaign. Sure, all the standard frustrations and save-scumming occurred, but it felt strangely manageable overall. "Manageable" isn't a word I typically associate with AOE2 or its campaigns, so color me pleasantly perplexed. It was a rather enjoyable campaign, as well. I wasn't familiar with El Cid at all, but the narrative held my interest from start to finish.

I've been looking forward to retrying the Montezuma campaign for a long while now, but I know it's going to be really tough. I remember getting stuck on the third mission the last time I played, so I can just imagine what's in store for me.
Attachments:
mission.png (255 Kb)
victory.png (313 Kb)
01. What it would look like if the Cerebral Bore weapon from Turok 2 was in this game.
02. When you have 69 hp and stumble across some unknown Youtuber.
Attachments:
nggman69.jpg (500 Kb)
Just over 2 hours into a new Obsidian RPG and not a single bug yet.

https://imgur.com/jvw9aj9
https://imgur.com/XgSFOXo
https://imgur.com/k6RqWNs