It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lanipcga: Hallelujah, those heartless game gods FINALLY relented and put something useful in my territory.
Congratulations! Fingers crossed that you'll have a rubber and aluminum resource as well :)
Matewis: What a mess...
You just can't find good help these days.
Nice view.
Finally got rid of the blasted Kerghit faction, and arranged a little feast to celebrate. No more running around after dozens of horsemen circle-strafing me.
Attachments:
feast.jpg (447 Kb)
Traveling with friends, old and new alike ... aka Metro Exodus (Part Deux)

I'm loving the third entry in the franchise. If it ever comes to GOG I'll be sure to buy it. For now, I'll keep enjoying this superb $1 rental. ;)
Attachments:
teddy_get.jpg (409 Kb)
the_boys.jpg (388 Kb)
Post edited September 23, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: Traveling with friends, old and new alike ... aka Metro Exodus (Part Deux)

I'm loving the third entry in the franchise. If it ever comes to GOG I'll be sure to buy it. For now, I'll keep enjoying this superb $1 rental. ;)
Gorgeous screenshots! I hope it comes to GOG too! ;)
For Aron.

:(
Azrael360: I've just started Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Steam). The campaign so far it's not bad at all, although after playing and completing DOOM (2016) last night, it really feels slower and easier, almost kind of boring... (XD)
DubConqueror: I'm playing the same game now, for a second playthrough, this time grabbing all the Intel, though I haven't find out yet if it's any use but a stat counter going up and an achievement popping up (Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered had the Intel unlocking game modes like everything in sepia or a slow-motion ability and Ghosts had the Intel unlock audio files, but I don't know if it does anything in Advanced Warfare).
I completed Advanced Warfare a couple of days ago with all the Intels found and missing just a few achievements from the campaign (that I plan to replay soon) and so far, nothing extra unlocked... just one achievement for it (:P)
Mountain view.

Cold bath.
viperfdl: Cold bath.
Keep on pervin', Geralt.
viperfdl: Cold bath.
Mr.Mumbles: Keep on pervin', Geralt.
Is it perverted to visit someone who sits in a pond?
Dusk on sea

Mountains
Annexed this from the Scandinavians. Very tempted to give it back.
Attachments:
gilligan.png (175 Kb)
Yes, capes! ... aka Batman: Arkham Knight

I don't get why the batmobile gets so much hate. I think it's a quite fun and versatile toy in the caped crusader's arsenal. Anyway, I'm quite enjoying this Epic freebie. ;) It's the only one of the trilogy I haven't played yet. Definitely a step up from the previous game. I also like that I don't have to acquire all of my basic gear at the start. That shit gets old quick.
Attachments:
cool_toys.jpg (330 Kb)
fearless.jpg (297 Kb)
Sunlight