It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Er, oops. It's a miracle no-one got killed!
Attachments:
whoops.jpg (247 Kb)
Matewis: Er, oops. It's a miracle no-one got killed!
I would imagine a few hundred ants would beg to differ. :P
oceankitty
Attachments:
beatrice.png (24 Kb)
Built a little hover bee type ship to fly around the KSP complex and gather science data from all the buildings. Never knew every buiding and the ground around are like mini-biomes. Gather I think about 60 science this way. Crazy difficult to control the little bugger tho
Attachments:
rnd.jpg (229 Kb)
Playing Morrowind, no mods. Trying to finish it this time. So much to explore, still stuck on low level stuff, but still find some rough moments, like the guy with Lord Mail (aka best armor in the game).

Came for mushroom picking, found silly dagger that sell for absurd amount of coins.
Beside feeding Creeper with money I have to check a wiki for better seller....

That Doom mod is Inquisitor 2, a single map for GZDoom.
It's a part of the trilogy, sort of.
It's pretty good, even though I'm not a fan of Hexen/Heretic games (beside Heretic2).

Inquisitor3 should be better but good riddance escaping from the forest - it's just a clutter....
Attachments:
Wildermyth
Amazing game...
Attachments:
Post edited August 02, 2019 by Lone_Scout
I really wish TDU and TDU 2 were available for purchase again. These games are absolute gems and there haven't been many games to fill in the gap for games with TDU's style.
Attachments:
a.jpg (356 Kb)
Is this an actual idiom?
Attachments:
assholes.jpg (363 Kb)
clarry:
Sounds similar to some sayings in Finnish.
I'm an angry killing machine in DOOM (Steam, 2016). This game is super fast, brutal, and in its own way... pretty (:P)
Attachments:
The majority of my colony in colonization, taken a few turns before I won the war for independence.
Attachments:
Post edited August 03, 2019 by Matewis
Two Point Hospital

I have to build in the middle of a jungle.
No walls, no foundation, I just start plopping shit down in the a clearing. :P

I'm guessing this isn't going to be the most hygienic hospital in the world.
Attachments:
jh.jpg (298 Kb)
Post edited August 05, 2019 by tinyE
Tried out D3's starter edition. Incredible disappointment :(
Attachments:
d3.jpg (177 Kb)
Post edited August 05, 2019 by Matewis
Forgot where I left off so started with a fresh Stick of Truth run. Two interesting closets:
Attachments:
closet_1.jpg (368 Kb)
closet_2.jpg (413 Kb)
Now what's this hole?
Attachments: