It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Robocalypse...
god i suck at the that game XD

been playing it since it came out eons ago and after the first mine I get lost EVERY TIME!
viperfdl: Robocalypse...
tinyE: god i suck at the that game XD

been playing it since it came out eons ago and after the first mine I get lost EVERY TIME!
Even with the automap?
tinyE: god i suck at the that game XD

viperfdl: Even with the automap?
WHAT AUTOMAP!?
viperfdl: Even with the automap?
tinyE: WHAT AUTOMAP!?
What, you trying to tell me that you don't know that there is an automap in the game? Didn't your read the manual?
viperfdl: What, you trying to tell me that you don't know that there is an automap in the game? Didn't your read the manual?
last time I played it was my freshman year in college, 1995. :P
viperfdl: Didn't your read the manual?
Psh! Manuals are for casuals.
viperfdl: Didn't your read the manual?
Mr.Mumbles: Psh! Manuals are for casuals.
And what about the ingame settings for, you know, the control keys...?
Attachments:
Post edited July 07, 2019 by viperfdl
I coming to realise Cities:Skylines is a terrible Simulation. It's not just that you make a 3 lane road and traffic queues up the entire length on the outside lane. It's not just that service drivers seem to get paid by the kilometre so they only takes jobs on the other side of town., Most recently it's I've never seen a building that burned down that has not been within visual range of a first station.

Yes that building that burned down does back onto a fire station and is only two turns away. I can only assume that reason that 0 of 32 fire engines are in use is they have been stacked on top of each other to fit into the building and no one can work out how to get one out.

I figure this is because I don't think I have employed fire fighters in my fire service, but physical comedians based on the second screenshot and no the guy didn't get the hose more than halfway to the fire, which was put out by the other guy presumably with some silent screen style overacting.
Attachments:
Some more from Mass Effect 2.
Attachments:
citadel.jpeg (222 Kb)
krogan.jpeg (486 Kb)
husks.jpeg (457 Kb)
I'm a master magician.
Attachments:
Vythonaut: I'm a master magician.
Indeed, Master of Magic :-)
Tokyo Xanadu sure has a lot of interesting off-brands, references, and odd translation choices. I've also never encountered this much "chortling" in any medium.
Attachments:
dr_paper.jpg (172 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: Tokyo Xanadu sure has a lot of interesting off-brands, references, and odd translation choices. I've also never encountered this much "chortling" in any medium.
Oh no it's Tokyo Xanadu which was mentioned on The Worst of Western Video Game Localizations: “SJWese Rather Than English!”

Gamers distressed by western bastardizations of Japanese classics have compiled some of the worst offenders, with recent years bringing not just bad translation but deliberate translation sabotage by soyboy betas and feminists determined to roll back the modern glories of Japanese culture in favor of western degeneracy.

Oy that article XD anyway not a safe for viewing site if you want to check it out.
Fonzer: Oh no it's Tokyo Xanadu which was mentioned on The Worst of Western Video Game Localizations: “SJWese Rather Than English!”
I just googled it. Frankly, most of that stuff seems a bit overblown. *shrug* Anyway, for the most part I think Tokyo Xanadu's translation works just fine. In some ways, these peculiarities lend it an odd charm, and they're always good for a chuckle. ;)
Post edited July 11, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Finished Limbo, again - this time in a single session that lasted less than 2 hours. Unfortunately I still have to collect all those damn glittering globes (6 on 11 right now). I'll try again the next time I install the game, now I'm ready for something different...
Attachments: