It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: About an hour ago I changed it because too many people thought it was a fart reference. :P
Well, I had rather other places in mind like those buildings one could find in concentration camps...
tinyE: About an hour ago I changed it because too many people thought it was a fart reference. :P
viperfdl: Well, I had rather other places in mind like those buildings one could find in concentration camps...
seriously? OH MY GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT. I never thought of that!

Jesus, thank god I changed it!
I feel like such an asshole.
And no wonder my uncle liked it so much.

Still, they were a great baseball team. Won the World Series that year.
Post edited June 22, 2019 by tinyE
viperfdl: Well, I had rather other places in mind like those buildings one could find in concentration camps...
tinyE: seriously? OH MY GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT. I never thought of that!

No reason to feel guilty. It's most likely a German thing to have that kind of association. I wasn't offended or something. Just curious.
tinyE: seriously? OH MY GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT. I never thought of that!

viperfdl: No reason to feel guilty. It's most likely a German thing to have that kind of association. I wasn't offended or something. Just curious.
Thanks, but I still feel bad. I mean, I'll get over it, but I need to be more careful. This is an international community after all.
viperfdl: No reason to feel guilty. It's most likely a German thing to have that kind of association. I wasn't offended or something. Just curious.
tinyE: Thanks, but I still feel bad. I mean, I'll get over it, but I need to be more careful. This is an international community after all.
This might be offensive to Americans but the rest of the world isn't that easily offended but mere words. We only don't like being bullied into submission and threatened with war...
okay this is going nowhere :P

i'd better stop
Post edited June 22, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: okay this is going nowhere :P

i'd better stop
Sorry, it's not you personal fault.
Had a great run in "The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth" as Forgotten. :}
Attachments:
chest.jpg (33 Kb)
rebirth.jpg (19 Kb)
seed.jpg (29 Kb)
Have I become so good that I need to increase the difficulty level EVERY - SINGLE - TIME I play this game? No: it's the game that is so simplified and stupid that provides almost no challenge at all. Focking Facebook Diablo III, and focking Blizzard assholes...

(CPU temps increase while saving screenshots in fast sequence...)

https://imgur.com/a/7DOW6r2
Post edited June 23, 2019 by KingofGnG
The new DLC for Ultimate Fishing Simulator is a little too intense for my liking.
tinyE: The new DLC for Ultimate Fishing Simulator is a little too intense for my liking.
That's what you get for buying small boats on the cheap. =P
tinyE: The new DLC for Ultimate Fishing Simulator is a little too intense for my liking.
Mr.Mumbles: That's what you get for buying small boats on the cheap. =P
If I'm not mistake, the real boat they were using sank during production. :P
If anything could go wrong, it did.
Mr.Mumbles: That's what you get for buying small boats on the cheap. =P
tinyE: If I'm not mistake, the real boat they were using sank during production. :P
and the shark sank as well
tinyE: If I'm not mistake, the real boat they were using sank during production. :P
Matewis: and the shark sank as well
It didn't matter because evidently it never worked anyway.
Matewis: and the shark sank as well
tinyE: It didn't matter because evidently it never worked anyway.
frightened the pants off several fish minding their own business on the seabed I'm sure