It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vythonaut: Feels great to be unstoppable.
Nostalgia overload! Btw, the lastest version has proper widescreen resolutions if I'm not mistaken (might require battlenet though - not sure)
I'm playing that off and on too.
I assume you downloaded that from Blizzard, or do you still have the discs?
tinyE: I'm playing that off and on too.
I have the discs, more specifically the Battle Chest version with those bulky manuals & guides. ;)

Matewis: Nostalgia overload! Btw, the lastest version has proper widescreen resolutions if I'm not mistaken (might require battlenet though - not sure)
It's been a while, i nearly forgot how good this game is; going through the (excellent) campaign right now. Just noticed that i'm playing some older version rather than a newer one. Oh well... :P
tinyE: I'm playing that off and on too.
Vythonaut: I have the discs, more specifically the Battle Chest version with those bulky manuals & guides. ;)

Matewis: Nostalgia overload! Btw, the lastest version has proper widescreen resolutions if I'm not mistaken (might require battlenet though - not sure)
Vythonaut: It's been a while, i nearly forgot how good this game is; going through the (excellent) campaign right now. Just noticed that i'm playing some older version rather than a newer one. Oh well... :P
I have the Battlechest too, but I'm lazy and don't feel like digging them out. The BattleNet version doesn't require logging in on to play, so I'm good.
Vythonaut: It's been a while, i nearly forgot how good this game is; going through the (excellent) campaign right now. Just noticed that i'm playing some older version rather than a newer one. Oh well... :P
Excellent is right, even after all these years its still the best rts I've ever played :) The Dawn of War series does come close though.
Matewis: Excellent is right, even after all these years its still the best rts I've ever played :) The Dawn of War series does come close though.
DoW, huh? I may have to revisit it at some point too. :)

tinyE: I have the Battlechest too, but I'm lazy and don't feel like digging them out. The BattleNet version doesn't require logging in on to play, so I'm good.
Then I must be more organized or less lazy than you. :P Well, if what you say about the Battlenet versions is true, i may have to take a look at their website; having a digital backup installer wouldn't hurt.
Oh man ! Don't even get me started on Warcraft 3, one of my favorite PC game of all time :D
Say hello to the big boss.

Sildring: Oh man ! Don't even get me started on Warcraft 3, one of my favorite PC game of all time :D
Cheers! :)
Attachments:
boss.jpg (200 Kb)
Bought yesterday…
Attachments:
floor7.jpg (351 Kb)
IXOXI: Bought yesterday…
Ever played it before?
tinyE: Ever played it before?
Firstly around 20 years ago...
Progress is much faster, than I remember...
Attachments:
floor12.jpg (350 Kb)
Caught me a guppy, eh.
Attachments:
sturgeon.jpg (384 Kb)
Currently playing Stellaris as a fanatical militarist and egalitarian species named Thembolia (Clans of Thembolia) that was randomly generated for me. Pirates recently just spawned in one of my sectors of space so I'm just sending a fleet of ships to deal with them and only just noticed I'm bleeding money so either I'll just ride it out or cut costs elswhere as my only populated planet (Thembolia) currently has more jobs than pops. There is a planet that I can colonise on the frontier to the north that I am currently building a colony ship for.

At the moment I'm rivaled with Hiffnar Enterprises which you can guess from the name is a megacorp. Thankfully to the south-west there are my robot bros the Tronazaru Index who when I discovered them were already rivaled to Hiffnar Enterprises. Kazam Systems to the south of my area (also another megacorp) have so far been pretty passive and expanding slowly to the south.

Recently discovered a new species to the east so we'll see what they are like. Immediate plans are to expand north and east and deal with pirates while trying to bounce back from my current negative credit income.

Edit: Formatting

Edit 2: Just as I unpaused I discovered the unknown species to the east is a trade empire called the Fiiral Trading Coalition. They are xenophile so hopefully they play nice.
Attachments:
stellaris.jpg (474 Kb)
Post edited June 09, 2019 by EarthNine
YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN LITTLE MAN!
Attachments:
fpw.jpg (187 Kb)