It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: SimCity
Atleast mine are ... somewhat close though? Like NieR Automata I called God of War, and Deadpool kinda looks like Spiderman.. ;) Enough Derailing though!

Bioshhock Infinite For Real this time!!
tinyE: SimCity
paladin181: Atleast mine are ... somewhat close though? Like NieR Automata I called God of War, and Deadpool kinda looks like Spiderman.. ;) Enough Derailing though!

Bioshhock Infinite For Real this time!!
I could do this all day, but I aggravate enough people in here already, and I'm kind addicted to that fishing simulator.
Finished DOOM, at last.

https://imgur.com/a/AgM0GJg
-Beauty Eh?

-Beauty.
Attachments:
beauty.jpg (455 Kb)
Building my Japanese Mega Mall (Story). ;) I knew of Kairosoft's mobile management games for some time, but until now I didn't have a device to play any of them. While there's certainly a slew of shovelware mobile ports to be found on the Switch's eShop, I'm happy that they decided to bring these over. Yeah, they're pretty straight-up ports, but surprisingly I actually like the rather basic controller controls better than the touchscreen ones. I actually end up doing things faster and more accurate that way.

Anyway, it's a charming little management game with some odd/funny moments. I never thought anyone would ever get this excited about toilets, especially considering that ridiculous donation. Oh, Japan. =P

tinyE: -Beauty Eh?
But can it sing?
Attachments:
Mr.Mumbles: Building my Japanese Mega Mall (Story). ;) I knew of Kairosoft's mobile management games for some time, but until now I didn't have a device to play any of them. While there's certainly a slew of shovelware mobile ports to be found on the Switch's eShop, I'm happy that they decided to bring these over. Yeah, they're pretty straight-up ports, but surprisingly I actually like the rather basic controller controls better than the touchscreen ones. I actually end up doing things faster and more accurate that way.

Anyway, it's a charming little management game with some odd/funny moments. I never thought anyone would ever get this excited about toilets, especially considering that ridiculous donation. Oh, Japan. =P

tinyE: -Beauty Eh?
Mr.Mumbles: But can it sing?
what game is that?
not talking about the singing fish. :P
tinyE: what game is that?
Mega Mall Story. It's like the cute mall version of Sim Tower. ;) Sadly, it's not available for any normal computer.
Post edited June 02, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Went back to Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame. I didn't remember the game was so tough, likely it's worthy of being considered the third hardest game I have ever played...
Attachments:
pop2_1.jpg (345 Kb)
pop2_2.jpg (341 Kb)
pop2_3.jpg (354 Kb)
KingofGnG: Went back to Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame. I didn't remember the game was so tough, likely it's worthy of being considered the third hardest game I have ever played...
Great, great, great game! But yes, the difficulty in places is a crazy. But if you're that far then I think the worst is perhaps over: that damn wonky bridge sequence with the skeleton in the caves.
Matewis: Great, great, great game! But yes, the difficulty in places is a crazy. But if you're that far then I think the worst is perhaps over: that damn wonky bridge sequence with the skeleton in the caves.
Heh, the bridge is just at the end of the first part/scenario, and the are two other parts left (the ancient city and the palace) that are even harder than that :-P

I still remember, back in the 286 days, I was playing this thing daily and I destroyed at least one keyboard because of that :-D
Post edited June 03, 2019 by KingofGnG
Matewis: Great, great, great game! But yes, the difficulty in places is a crazy. But if you're that far then I think the worst is perhaps over: that damn wonky bridge sequence with the skeleton in the caves.
KingofGnG: Heh, the bridge is just at the end of the first part/scenario, and the are two other parts left (the ancient city and the palace) that are even harder than that :-P

I still remember, back in the 286 days, I was playing this thing daily and I destroyed at least one keyboard because of that :-D
And I played it a lot on my 486. The sound of the prince crashing through that window in the beginning sounded so glorious on a sound blaster 16 :)
But I never got far. I think I got as far as the red temple place once, but never completed it. Judging by how I struggled with that bridge last I played I have on idea how I got past it back then. Come to think of it, I probably used cheats liberally. I know I used cheats a lot with the first PoP because of how insanely difficult I found it as a kid.

I completed it for the first time a few years ago though, and it felt great to finally tick it off my list :)
New record. Biggest fish I've caught by almost 50 pounds.
Attachments:
bass.jpg (406 Kb)
tinyE: New record. Biggest fish I've caught by almost 50 pounds.
Would be a shame if you... dropped the bass!

...i'll get me coat.
tinyE: New record. Biggest fish I've caught by almost 50 pounds.
Hikage1983: Would be a shame if you... dropped the bass!

...i'll get me coat.
I'd give it something else to perch on!

...while you're there, get my coat.
Feels great to be unstoppable.
Attachments: