It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The aftermath of the battle of the crossroads... Just quickly stopped while driving through the location again to cut up some of the fallen soldiers' shirts for molotov cocktails.
Attachments:
Post edited May 17, 2019 by Matewis
Wonder Woman :D
Attachments:
hero.jpg (261 Kb)
tinyE: Wonder Woman :D
Looks... heavy. And unreal...
tinyE: Wonder Woman :D
viperfdl: Looks... heavy. And unreal...
If I gave the actual name of the game I'd probably get thrown out of here. :P
Still playing this. I wish i had more time!

One of the more interesting jrpg battle systems out there.
Attachments:
aquafight.jpg (465 Kb)
"Cool man, we're big fans of your work..."
"Thanks but... who the fock are you?!?"
"Byyeeeeee!..."
(DOOM again, a game that's surprisingly well-written in terms of lore...)

https://imgur.com/a/ae96JtK
The pigs are on the loose.
Attachments:
I just arrived at my summer camp
Attachments:
Post edited May 19, 2019 by Sildring
Sildring: I just arrived at my summer camp
Me too.
Sildring: I just arrived at my summer camp
Great game! Please post some screenshots of the Milkman Conspiracy level when you get to it (:
Easily one of the top 5 best levels I've ever seen in any game ever.
Vythonaut: The pigs are on the loose.
I'm really tempted to try out this game. But it looks like a verry dangerous time sink :P At least judging from my past experiences with nethack and cataclysm:dda
Post edited May 19, 2019 by Matewis
Vythonaut: The pigs are on the loose.
Matewis: I'm really tempted to try out this game. But it looks like a verry dangerous time sink :P At least judging from my past experiences with nethack and cataclysm:dda
Well, nearly all games are pretty much time sinks if you allow them to become such, especially those which you're well-versed to. Speaking for myself, even though i dig this particular game as a whole (for what it's worth it, i have little experience in the genre), i find that my usual CoQ session lasts about an hour give or take.
Matewis: I'm really tempted to try out this game. But it looks like a verry dangerous time sink :P At least judging from my past experiences with nethack and cataclysm:dda
Vythonaut: Well, nearly all games are pretty much time sinks if you allow them to become such, especially those which you're well-versed to. Speaking for myself, even though i dig this particular game as a whole (for what it's worth it, i have little experience in the genre), i find that my usual CoQ session lasts about an hour give or take.
Sure, but some games more than other ;) For instance, on a day off I can sit the entire day playing Civilization without skipping a beat, but more than an hour or two/three worth of a good FPS is a bit much.

By the way, if you're interested in checking out something else in the genre that is a very good post apocalyptic survival game, then take a peak at Cataclysm:DDA. The game is still being continuously worked on and it's got a pretty active community. Crazy complex though.
Vythonaut: Why mages are important to have in your party.
What game is that?
Taking a chance by attacking a massive force of 40 soldiers before they can take over one of the liberated towns. Luckily the 80 strong attack force split on either side of the town otherwise it would've been a bit impossible. So far it's been a great haul. I've managed to take out about 5 soldiers, and had my radio operator crawl to some of the downed soldiers to rummage through their inventories. I've netted an LMG for my heavy soldier, a good that I would only be able to buy from the arms dealers much later in the game, and just now I found an M16 with an attached grenade launcher and several extra grenades!
As long as the flare and molotov cocktail burns I'll be able to pick off the enemy soldiers that venture too close. Hopefully I'll be able to kill the majority of the force this way, but even if not I'd be perfectly happy to take my awesome loot and retreat :D
Attachments:
Matewis: By the way, if you're interested in checking out something else in the genre that is a very good post apocalyptic survival game, then take a peak at Cataclysm:DDA. The game is still being continuously worked on and it's got a pretty active community. Crazy complex though.
You recommended Cataclysm to me a while ago and i have it bookmarked. Since i'm in the mood for roguelike at the moment, i'll check it out as soon as i finish with CoQ. Not sure if i'm willing to commit to it though, surely not if i can't have some fun in smaller sessions.

Vythonaut: Why mages are important to have in your party.
Celton88: What game is that?
It is Low Magic Age.