It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vacationing in Zombieland
tinyE: WHERE'S THAT CONFOUNDED BRIDGE!?
Good ole 3D muppets. ;)
Attachments:
psa.jpg (385 Kb)
psa_2.jpg (419 Kb)
Post edited April 06, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: Vacationing in Zombieland
Mr.Mumbles: Good ole 3D muppets. ;)
I don't know why I still play it; I don't think it's that good. Alas, every two years or so I reinstall and have at it.
Ah that's awesome, I love seeing Warcraft 3 in proper widescreen. Another playthrough with these resolutions is long overdue!
Matewis: Ah that's awesome, I love seeing Warcraft 3 in proper widescreen. Another playthrough with these resolutions is long overdue!
that's default when you get it from Battle Net.
Corpse pile-ups are the best. ;)
Attachments:
Matewis: Ah that's awesome, I love seeing Warcraft 3 in proper widescreen. Another playthrough with these resolutions is long overdue!
tinyE: that's default when you get it from Battle Net.
Yeah, but it took a long time for them to patch it in. It was only done in the last year or so iirc. For most of the game's life widescreen necessarily meant a stretched screen. The characters are stockily built enough already thank you!
Recently replayed Halo CE.

Looks awful in widescreen though, so I had to install the new 1.10 update and then the chimera mod to give me some console commands to increase the fov to something reasonable.

The animation interpolation in chimera is nice too. Makes the movement of the enemies and weapons much smoother.

(and of course I removed the hud)
Attachments:
halo-12.jpg (237 Kb)
halo-20.jpg (317 Kb)
Post edited April 07, 2019 by hudfreegamer
Any one´s up to take a guess?

Edit: typo
Attachments:
3.jpg (359 Kb)
2.jpg (483 Kb)
Post edited April 07, 2019 by Dark_art_
Dark_art_: Any one´s up to take a guess?

Image 3.jpg is Populous: The Beginning.
Hunting submarines in Atlantic Fleet; you can easily destroy them using conventional anti-sub weapons, but nothing's more fun than ramming into them. :)

Mr.Mumbles: Corpse pile-ups are the best. ;)
If Ed Hunter was Iron Maiden's official PC game, the one you're playing must be Cannibal Corpse's one.

Dark_art_: Any one´s up to take a guess?

DubConqueror: Image 3.jpg is Populous: The Beginning.
The other screenshot is from Battle for Wesnoth, great game. https://wesnoth.org/
Attachments:
hunting-1.jpg (253 Kb)
hunting-2.jpg (186 Kb)
hunting-3.jpg (185 Kb)
Today I decided try something different for nice Sunday afternoon….
Attachments:
or_not.jpg (42 Kb)
Currently game hopping, trying to stop playing so much Cossacks.

Pic 1: Picked up Signal from Tölva again, which I dumped when I got annoyed at problems telling friends from foe. Now I shoot at everyone and stop if they do not shoot back. There are lots of ruins and remnants of crashed vehicles and robots everywhere.

Pic 2: Some fooling around in X3:Albion Prelude having only a tiny fleet and no factories. The Terran Athmospheric Lifter is the ship with the largest freight capacity (the Aran is a special case) and can transport stations and such. If I were to build a large complex, I would want at least a couple of those. They must be captured though, pissing off the Terrans in the process.
Attachments:
Post edited April 08, 2019 by Themken
Meet my hedgehog.
Attachments:
hedgehog.jpg (113 Kb)
Escapism, the game:

Been enjoying this one for a while now. It is quite quirky and the causality link system certainly could have been designed better, but the battle system, artwork, music and story are top notch.

And as a nice bonus, the port is excellent too.
Attachments:
title.jpg (323 Kb)
golive.jpg (473 Kb)
battle.jpg (472 Kb)
Post edited April 08, 2019 by Hikage1983
No Man's Sky:

Gekster McFee finds a crashed starship.
Attachments:
Post edited April 08, 2019 by TerriblePurpose