It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It was a good decision that i bought both the Santa Claus & Reindeer DLCs. Great service.

Vythonaut: Explosions done right.
Matewis: The carnage in this game just doesn't have an equal.
Indeed; they managed to make the superweapons feel powerful, as they should be. Aside from the nuclear bombs, carpet bombing as well as fuel bombs and artillery strikes are a sight to behold. Anyway, i'm off to play the last mission. :P
Attachments:
santa-1.jpeg (449 Kb)
santa-2.jpeg (498 Kb)
Quantum of Solace
Attachments:
- Standard cave/dungeon tactic: set up a defensive position and send out a scout to get the attention of mindless cave dwellers and lead them to an ambush
- Ambush!
- Die Griselda! No-one defies Blackhand! Also take a peak at the very first Warcraft Dungeon, the dead mines, home of the Defias brotherhood in WoW
- Turned her into a skeleton >:D
Attachments:
cave.jpg (346 Kb)
ambush.jpg (493 Kb)
Matewis: Both campaigns are very similar, but I prefer the human campaign. They've got the best underground mission in the campaign - killing Medivh! possesed at that point by Sargeras if my warcraft lore hasn't failed me...
Raids were never my preferred missions. I like them more than I used to. I was only one or two levels from the end so I've killed him.
Matewis: Die human settlement!
Attachments:
war1.png (148 Kb)
war2.png (95 Kb)
war5.png (100 Kb)
Post edited March 30, 2019 by Gydion
Orcs final mission base

- Canon ending of Warcraft 1: the sacking of Stormwind
- Victory!
Attachments:
stormwind.jpg (471 Kb)
victory.jpg (364 Kb)
begin by stormwind, finish by lordearon destruction by horde.
I am totally exhausted, but flawless victory was achieved!
Attachments:
Skipping ahead. ;)

While I may have only 2 more orc missions to go in Warcraft 1, I think I'm good. Moving (large numbers of) troops is just a giant pain. It just ends up needing way too much micromanagement trying to get my units where I want them to go. =/ Sadly, I cannot recommend it for people who haven't played it before. I had a bit of fun reliving this fossil, and that's all I wanted out of it, but I'm ready to move on....

...and I already blazed through the first 5 missions of Warcraft 2. So much better. :)
Attachments:
KING OF THE HILL!
Attachments:
koh.jpg (320 Kb)
Duke Nukem 3D - Maybe some day it will come back to GOG.
Attachments:
duke.jpg (170 Kb)
BFBunny: Duke Nukem 3D - Maybe some day it will come back to GOG.
Have you tried EDuke?
BFBunny: Duke Nukem 3D - Maybe some day it will come back to GOG.
tinyE: Have you tried EDuke?
Yep. It's pretty good.
The moment something very bad happened.
Attachments:
Not bad result in one third of mission...
Attachments:
Progress made in the human campaign.
Attachments:
war6.png (130 Kb)
war7.png (120 Kb)
war8.png (114 Kb)
war9.png (122 Kb)
war10.png (104 Kb)