It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just started another playthrough of my favourite of the handheld Zeldas and what I believe to be one of the most criminally underrated games of all time.
Attachments:
The Adventures of Lea... continued.
Attachments:
Is it a bird? A plane? A sword?
Attachments:
ufo.jpg (35 Kb)
viperfdl: Is it a bird? A plane? A sword?
Clearly an UGO (unknown game object).
viperfdl: Is it a bird? A plane? A sword?
Themken: Clearly an UGO (unknown game object).
It's a starship with a well known name.
Themken: Clearly an UGO (unknown game object).
viperfdl: It's a starship with a well known name.
No clue but let me take a stab in the dark: Yamato?
viperfdl: It's a starship with a well known name.
Themken: No clue but let me take a stab in the dark: Yamato?
No. It has the name of the ship that sank on it's maiden voyage...
viperfdl: No. It has the name of the ship that sank on it's maiden voyage...
Okay so that narrows it down to two games. A little too much a hint there. :P
Probably one of my all time favourite moments in any Zelda game. Needless to say, Zelda really really does not care for it when the train gets wrecked.
Attachments:
Hesusio: Probably one of my all time favourite moments in any Zelda game. Needless to say, Zelda really really does not care for it when the train gets wrecked.
I could only get so far in the Zelda DS games. Most of the time, I was too amused with writing and drawing stupid shit on the in-game map. That game instantly transforms me into a nine year old who just got his hands on his best friends school book.

"There's a penis on that cave entry, I'm truly the greatest"

It's just something about making any Nintendo universe dirty that's hilarious. Most of the time, they even censor nasty names on save files in their offline games. So when they let their guard down and trusts you with complete freedom, it's a must to fill their game with obscenities.
Post edited February 25, 2019 by user deleted
Hesusio: Probably one of my all time favourite moments in any Zelda game. Needless to say, Zelda really really does not care for it when the train gets wrecked.
DadJoke007: I could only get so far in the Zelda DS games. Most of the time, I was too amused with writing and drawing stupid shit on the in-game map. That game instantly transforms me to a nine year old who just got his hands on his best friends school book.

Oh, it's not just you. My map of the starting Island in Phantom Hourglass is completely covered in tits, penises and various obscenities.

In fact, I have it right here.
Attachments:
Post edited February 25, 2019 by Hesusio
DadJoke007: I could only get so far in the Zelda DS games. Most of the time, I was too amused with writing and drawing stupid shit on the in-game map. That game instantly transforms me to a nine year old who just got his hands on his best friends school book.

Hesusio: Oh, it's not just you. My map of the starting Island in Phantom Hourglass is completely covered in tits, penises and various obscenities.
Shigeru Miyamoto said it best:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/eb/b4/05/ebb405a3c28780192e2146d475485241.jpg
Post edited February 25, 2019 by user deleted
Hesusio: Oh, it's not just you. My map of the starting Island in Phantom Hourglass is completely covered in tits, penises and various obscenities.
DadJoke007: Shigeru Miyamoto said it best:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/eb/b4/05/ebb405a3c28780192e2146d475485241.jpg
Certainly true in my case.

If the cops ever find out, I'm fucked.
So, the Vasa then?
DubConqueror: So, the Vasa then?
I know of no game with the title "Starship Vasa"...
;)