It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Just started the campaign. Still in the first mission.

Another game I play once in a while although it isn't really that great. Must be the two "notable features" of the shield maiden....
Nice blue... eyes...
I'm playing Omikron again!
1.I am disturbed by the way this man sits and looks at me!
2.David Bowie is wearing a thong. Way to go David Bowie!
Attachments:
Scary thing is, this looks almost EXACTLY like me.
Attachments:
sr.jpg (107 Kb)
tinyE: Scary thing is, this looks almost EXACTLY like me.
I'd hit that... with a waffle iron! Smug bastard. =P
I actually completed that game yesterday, but have a screenshot.
Living the life.
Attachments:
winning.jpg (238 Kb)
popeye.jpg (294 Kb)
PRETTY!
Attachments:
mh.jpg (292 Kb)
tinyE: PRETTY!
I'd hit that... with an axe!
tinyE: PRETTY!
Mr.Mumbles: I'd hit that... with an axe!
No, a mace! If memory serves undead take extra damage from bashing weapons
Mr.Mumbles: I'd hit that... with an axe!
Matewis: No, a mace! If memory serves undead take extra damage from bashing weapons
What still puzzles me is that in so many games they're susceptible to poison. What's up with that nonsense?
Mr.Mumbles: What still puzzles me is that in so many games they're susceptible to poison. What's up with that nonsense?
Yeah that doesn't make any sense (in Diablo2 iirc)
Reminds me of Neverwinter Nights where all undead are immune to critical hits and sneak attacks. Which was a lot of fun when my critical hit + sneak attack rogue build reached the first expansion, where the undead are everywhere!
Just having a quick session of Fallout 4 (Steam) to not forget how to play it, because I haven't play it since August 2017 and still was installed in my computer. Good times... (:P)
Attachments:
Finally got Assassin's Creed 2 running on my system and it's great! The second AC game I've played, the first being Rouge.
Attachments:
1.jpg (82 Kb)
2.jpg (308 Kb)
I've finally finished Oni, which I found fully playable on my Windows 10 machine (except for the ending video+credits, I had to switch resolution and go in windowed mode to avoid a blank screen on that), and now I'm ready for a run between skyscrapers in Mirror's Edge. Graphics is as beautiful as always, I'll get a lot of nice shots for my next gallery...
Attachments:
Post edited February 02, 2019 by KingofGnG
Old School Point & Click Adventure game
Attachments:
1.jpg (157 Kb)