It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: One crappy screenshot
Holy low-pixel-count blurriness, Batman! ... At least I hope that's only partially due to image file compression.
Matewis: One crappy screenshot
Mr.Mumbles: Holy low-pixel-count blurriness, Batman! ... At least I hope that's only partially due to image file compression.
Lol I wish, crappy work laptop because my noble sony vaio went to electronic heaven :P
DB FighterZ, nearing the end of the 2nd arc (enemy) of the story mode, that is enjoyable thanks to the very funny special events.
Attachments:
Post edited January 21, 2019 by koima57
Metropolis Lux Obscura would be a very fun match-3 game if its storylines weren't so short and dead-endish, frustrating your levelling expectations.
Attachments:
ny.jpg (222 Kb)
Post edited January 21, 2019 by Telika
These three individuals have one thing in common. Can you guess what it is?
Attachments:
Post edited January 24, 2019 by lanipcga
lanipcga: These three individuals have one thing in common. Can you guess what it is?
They're all named Earl?
tinyE: They're all named Earl?
Nope. It's much more obvious.
Racing in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010, Origin).
Attachments:
Tinker Tailor Builder Guy ... (~23 hrs played so far)
Attachments:
Post edited January 25, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: Tinker Tailor Builder Guy ... (~23 hrs played so far)
game?

Oh wait, it's Portia.
DUH!!!! :P
Post edited January 25, 2019 by tinyE
Just one more day! Taste the game crack! ;) .. Also, winter has come. Also also, introducing my sweet Anne! You go, girl! (my horsie) :)
Attachments:
Post edited January 27, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
I think I've just found the end of the world! Oh, and a letter to "Mummy".
Attachments:
Attachments:
anno1503.jpg (493 Kb)
viperfdl: ...
Excellent game! I still have to finish the campaign for this one - got about half way I think
Mr.Mumbles: Just one more day! Taste the game crack! ;) .. Also, winter has come. Also also, introducing my sweet Anne! You go, girl! (my horsie) :)
Yup, this game looks dangerously addictive. Kind of relieved I'm stuck for the time being with a crappy laptop that won't run it :P
Post edited January 27, 2019 by Matewis
viperfdl: ...
Matewis: Excellent game! I have still have to finish the campaign for this one - got about half way I think
Just started the campaign. Still in the first mission.

Another game I play once in a while although it isn't really that great. Must be the two "notable features" of the shield maiden....
Attachments: