It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Solid Snake.
Attachments:
Vythonaut: Solid Snake.
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZKR94c72fcScM/giphy.gif
:D
Tower Defence!
Attachments:
Are the holidays over yet? Is it safe to come out now? Oh god, another one incoming!
*skitters away*
Attachments:
Vythonaut: Tower Defence!
Ah I remember that part! Man, I remember I stockpiled way too many potions in the game. Could've made life a lot easier for me with earlier fights :P
Vythonaut: Tower Defence!
Matewis: Ah I remember that part! Man, I remember I stockpiled way too many potions in the game. Could've made life a lot easier for me with earlier fights :P
Lore-wise, the Hand of Seldarine and the Dorn's Deep (haven't reached it yet in this playthrough) are my favourite parts of IWD; the events that happened there really gave me the chills back then. :)
Looks familiar...
Attachments:
qfg3.jpg (252 Kb)
One of the best games I discovered this year.

Its a deceptively addicting! :P
Attachments:
minigame.jpg (461 Kb)
ambient_orange: One of the best games I discovered this year.

Never heard of this game, or even realized it was here until I saw your post. Looks intriguing, a bit different, and has piqued my interest enough, that I am going to pick it up, and promptly place it on my backlog to get to next year!

Zoltan999: Never heard of this game, or even realized it was here until I saw your post. Looks intriguing, a bit different, and has piqued my interest enough, that I am going to pick it up, and promptly place it on my backlog to get to next year!
Lol why wouldnt you try this year? I mean sure next year is "soon" but if you might as well try this at 2019 12 30.. :D

Its by far the best game ive played this year. Im yet to find what to play. Any advice?
Zoltan999: Never heard of this game, or even realized it was here until I saw your post. Looks intriguing, a bit different, and has piqued my interest enough, that I am going to pick it up, and promptly place it on my backlog to get to next year!
ambient_orange: Lol why wouldnt you try this year? I mean sure next year is "soon" but if you might as well try this at 2019 12 30.. :D

Its by far the best game ive played this year. Im yet to find what to play. Any advice?
Well, I am currently playing 3 different games right now, lol. Stellaris, a second run through of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, and a first run through of Vaporum. So working through 3 games right now, which is plenty, for the time I have allotted to play atm :D. So next year it is going to have to be.

As far as recommending a game, I think it really depends on what types you like! If you've never played VampireTMB, (I only finally tried it for the first time about a month ago, despite it being around for quite some time, and highly recommended by many), and like a decent RPG with good voice acting, and a fairly interesting story line, I'd give it a go if you haven't already. So far, I am really enjoying Vaporum if you like a cool dungeon crawler, with a steampunk-ish twist.
Post edited December 30, 2018 by Zoltan999
Here's another interesting screenshot I was able to take.

(Notice that one of the dead characters still has positive HP! Also, could you tell me the names of every living party member?)

(Also, I should point out that I downloaded the save from the internet years ago; I did not legitimately get my characters to level 60.)
Attachments:
Matewis: Ah I remember that part! Man, I remember I stockpiled way too many potions in the game. Could've made life a lot easier for me with earlier fights :P
Vythonaut: Lore-wise, the Hand of Seldarine and the Dorn's Deep (haven't reached it yet in this playthrough) are my favourite parts of IWD; the events that happened there really gave me the chills back then. :)
Ah I'm afraid I'm pretty bad at remembering lore so I will have to look it up again :) But yes, the infinity engine games' excellent writing and artwork makes it very easy to get absorbed in the lore. Have you played IWD2? I think I like it even more than the original, though I have to admit that I haven't actually finished it yet :P

Looks very interesting, what's it from?
Post edited December 31, 2018 by Matewis
Vythonaut: Lore-wise, the Hand of Seldarine and the Dorn's Deep (haven't reached it yet in this playthrough) are my favourite parts of IWD; the events that happened there really gave me the chills back then. :)
Matewis: Ah I'm afraid I'm pretty bad at remembering lore so I will have to look it up again :) But yes, the infinity engine games' excellent writing and artwork makes it very easy to get absorbed in the lore. Have you played IWD2? I think I like it even more than the original, though I have to admit that I haven't actually finished it yet :P

Matewis: Looks very interesting, what's it from?
kingsway.. its in the screenshot. i think its on sale here as well on steam.