It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Elex a while ago and decided to go for more PB gaming, so playing Risen 3.
Attachments:
risen3tl.jpg (172 Kb)
Attachments:
lolg_016.png (131 Kb)
Ready to fight.
Attachments:
avestrue.jpg (449 Kb)
Melvinica: Ready to fight.
I like that game! A pity Drakensang isn't on GOG.
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
Long load times, I've been looking to that pictures for 5 minutes now and it still says 'loading'.
Post edited December 09, 2017 by DubConqueror
Melvinica: Ready to fight.
DubConqueror: I like that game! A pity Drakensang isn't on GOG.
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
DubConqueror:
What kind of game is it? Adventure? RPG? TBS?
tinyE: What kind of game is it? Adventure? RPG? TBS?
Drakensang is a german CRPG; it's based on the "the dark eye" ruleset, just like the "Realms of Arkania"-games here on gog.
Matewis: Oh no, nothing like that. Just drop in, post your pic and leave :) Anyone is free to make comments and ask questions about your pic of course. Title, backstory to the pic or whatever is totally optional.
Obviously it's Black and white! :)

springtoiffel: Drakensang is a german CRPG; it's based on the "the dark eye" ruleset, just like the "Realms of Arkania"-games here on gog.
Now, the IP degenerated into an MMO...
Post edited December 10, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
springtoiffel: Drakensang is a german CRPG; it's based on the "the dark eye" ruleset, just like the "Realms of Arkania"-games here on gog.
takezodunmer2005: Now, the IP degenerated into an MMO...
yeah, let's skip this sad topic and pretend that it never happened ...
springtoiffel: yeah, let's skip this sad topic and pretend that it never happened ...
Deal, though I wish the Arkania re-makes would be released here instead of steam!
springtoiffel: yeah, let's skip this sad topic and pretend that it never happened ...
takezodunmer2005: Deal, though I wish the Arkania re-makes would be released here instead of steam!
I second that !
Attachments:
f2.png (361 Kb)
Decided to quickly check out the homm3 hd mod on my old saves for when I eventually get back to working on my playthrough of the game. Looks pretty good.
Attachments:
homm3.jpg (452 Kb)
F-16 Block 52+ (HAF) over Korea.
Attachments:
Vythonaut: F-16 Block 52+ (HAF) over Korea.
Everybody must be buying from the same roof tile supplier. So many blue roofs in all of the pictures you've posted so far.
Decided to take a break from Breath of the Wild and play through Jazz Jackrabbit.

Episode 2 is now my least favorite part of the game, all because of Orbitus Level 2. Like, seriously, was anybody able to get through this one part without cheating?

EDIT: Well, I managed to get past that part...after turning on slow motion and trying for about 20+ minutes.
Attachments:
Post edited December 13, 2017 by RayRay13000