It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wanted to play a round of Master of Orion again. I lost to bad luck.

ADD: See how I have 5000 cycles in DOSBox for a smooth experience.
Attachments:
Post edited June 23, 2018 by Themken
Im sure it just wants a hug or something.
Attachments:
MobiusArcher: Im sure it just wants a hug or something.
As much as I like the ocean and bigass creatures, just looking at that gives me anxiety.
The fact that it's not even very deep and that thing is hanging around makes it worse somehow.
pkk234: As much as I like the ocean and bigass creatures, just looking at that gives me anxiety.
The fact that it's not even very deep and that thing is hanging around makes it worse somehow.
Im finding that Subnautica inspires a different sort of fear in me than what I have come to expect from a video game.
Post edited June 23, 2018 by MobiusArcher
More pictures from the other galaxy.

Bass47: The game looks amazing!
Indeed it does, but I think Dragon Age Inquisition looks even better :)
Attachments:
Bass47: The game looks amazing!
Aramandur: Indeed it does, but I think Dragon Age Inquisition looks even better :)
Did you play Dragon Age Inquisition?
First pic: Totally not idealist picture of myself...
Second pic: I'm on a horse...
Attachments:
horse.jpg (386 Kb)
Played a quick game of gartic. It's pretty much pictionary online, and it's a ton of fun if you land in a nice group. Here I'm trying to draw 'sugar' . I always pick Geoff as my name in these games. Think I got it from an Ed Edd and Eddy episode. Ed's imaginary friend is called Geoff.
Attachments:
gartic.png (263 Kb)
Holier than thou!

I've got bored of Skyrim... again. At this point, I don't think I'll ever play through the thing. It just feels too bleak and dreary and well... bland. Even fighting dragons, which should be a highlight of the game, is quite a bit meh. It doesn't help that the handling of equipping and switching equipment/weapons is awkward even with a better modded UI. The crap console mechanics still show.

One fun oddity occurred though the first time I took a ride on my horse. I was nearing a bandit camp and got off to protect the horse. Instead the horse says "no dice," starts charging into the camp on its own, and clearing it of all bandits all by itself. Now there's a keeper!

Oh well, on to more fun things.
Attachments:
the_brat.jpg (379 Kb)
Just finished The Dark Project so it's time for The Metal Age.
Attachments:
Ok what now.
Attachments:
trolled.jpg (81 Kb)
Yes, really.
Attachments:
Bass47: Did you play Dragon Age Inquisition?
Yes, I did and I really think it looks better than Andromeda, especially the landscapes, people's faces and animations in general.
Just finished "Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi". This game is awesome !
Attachments:
Sildring: Just finished "Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi". This game is awesome !
Yes.