It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vythonaut: The Ring, some 60 years ago.
What game is it that you have been playing? I haven't ever seen one with vintage cars like that. Now that I think about it, I cant recall ever seeing any racing game that doesn't take place in modern day, or the future, with the exception of Circus Maximus, and Star Wars Racer.
MobiusArcher: What game is it that you have been playing? I haven't ever seen one with vintage cars like that. Now that I think about it, I cant recall ever seeing any racing game that doesn't take place in modern day, or the future, with the exception of Circus Maximus, and Star Wars Racer.
Looks like GP Legends to me
Post edited June 12, 2018 by danish80
MobiusArcher: What game is it that you have been playing? I haven't ever seen one with vintage cars like that.
danish80: Looks like GP Legends to me
Correct, it's Grand Prix Legends and more specifically the 1955 F1 mod. :) https://youtu.be/FdYEczW9Ev8
Attachments:
7º Gran Premio del Valentino @ Parco del Valentino, Torino, 1955. It was a great race until lap 36 when my engine started smoking, to be seized a couple of laps later. :)
Attachments:
Going round and round at Mount Panorama Circuit
Attachments:
I lost another captain but I think I get the hang of Sunless Sea. And I kind of start to like it despite the slow travel speed and that it is really hard to earn some Echos, the currency in the game.
Attachments:
creepier.jpg (359 Kb)
Weeee!
Attachments:
viperfdl: ...
I love GOG for this kind of freebies. It's really unique game and offers outstanding atmosphere. Do you keep playing in "permadeath-mode"? I've lost a lot of ships and captains, but after switching to "standard-mode" the game losts a lot from its charm.
viperfdl: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: I love GOG for this kind of freebies. It's really unique game and offers outstanding atmosphere. Do you keep playing in "permadeath-mode"? I've lost a lot of ships and captains, but after switching to "standard-mode" the game losts a lot from its charm.
So far I haven't used the "mercy mode".
I have NO CLUE where I'm going with this. :P
Attachments:
base.jpg (308 Kb)
tinyE: I have NO CLUE where I'm going with this. :P
I'm pretty sure this wasn't what they had in mind when they said "Protect the forests". :)
tinyE: I have NO CLUE where I'm going with this. :P
Vythonaut: I'm pretty sure this wasn't what they had in mind when they said "Protect the forests". :)
Oh I'm sure Pruitt would consider it viable.
1955 Belgian GP @ Spa-Francorchamps.
Attachments:
Beeeer...
Attachments:
wolf.jpg (373 Kb)