It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vythonaut: ...and race drivers who were heroes, if i may add. ;)
tinyE: That's a bit harsh. :P Auto racing has heroes today.
Maybe, but i'm sure none of them would race a car like these old F1s (no seatbelts, primitive head & fire protection, primitive brakes, no aerodynamic wings, hard bias ply tyres etc) in circuits that used to be public roads and this meant no safety standards whatsoever (for example: no chicanes back then to keep speed in control, trees/houses/spectators very close to the cars, insufficient or nonexistent run-off places, barriers etc). And the number of casualties (both drivers and spectators) back then speak volumes about how bloody dangerous was F1 back then. Of course the same applies to all forms of motorsports, although i'd make an exception for Isle of Man TT; even though it's amazing, this race remains one of the most dangerous racing events in the world.
Just discovered this little gem although I had it in my library for some year(s),
Attachments:
nox.jpg (170 Kb)
Attachments:
Playing Sunless Sea. Have already lost four or five captains. Not sure whether I like it or not. Really not in the mood to getting constantly kicked in the nuts by a game.
Attachments:
creepy.jpg (219 Kb)
viperfdl: Playing Sunless Sea. Have already lost four or five captains. Not sure whether I like it or not. Really not in the mood to getting constantly kicked in the nuts by a game.
Great...another one of those games.
My favourite part of Star Wars: Episode I was when Darth Maul corrupted an army of Gungans to the Dark Side
Post edited June 11, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
Casually building Ancient Egypt. Thanks, Bethezer.
https://imgur.com/opdKvm2
The double feature.
Attachments:
wheeeee!.jpg (193 Kb)
bounty.jpg (332 Kb)
Post edited June 11, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
PoppyAppletree: My favourite part of Star Wars: Episode I was when Darth Maul corrupted an army of Gungans to the Dark Side
Ingenious call from Lucas, yeah? "Weesa bombad," indeed!

edgar1: Casually building Ancient Egypt. Thanks, Bethezer.
https://imgur.com/opdKvm2
Holy Moses, that mini-map looks familiar! Eight months later, I'm still finding sand in...uh...several nonspecific orifices.
Quick game of paper.io and also first win. Now that that itch has been scratched I think I'll go ahead and never play it again :P
Attachments:
paperio1.png (228 Kb)
paperio2.jpg (248 Kb)
Ummmmmmm???
Attachments:
ummmm.png (275 Kb)
lanipcga: Ummmmmmm???
clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclick...

Thats how I remember that game.
Post edited June 11, 2018 by MobiusArcher
Attachments:
Brewing some stuff..-
Attachments:
q1lq.jpg (486 Kb)
The Ring, some 60 years ago.
Attachments: