It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Adventures of Zelda: Not-Skyrim Sightseeing Tour ...aka Enderal: Forgotten Stories continued

I'm at about the fifty-hour mark, and haven't even travelled half the map yet. So many ways to get side-tracked. Hell, I must have spent something like 4-5 hours just poking around in the capital Ark and the Undercity when I first got to it. Still having quite the good time with it. :)
Attachments:
Post edited March 19, 2023 by P-E-S
Monster Hunter: Vizima Edition
https://i.imgur.com/bFUsZ7F.png
Had this moment of: The reviews are bad, but the game's on sale and I bet I can wish it to be the kind of experience I'd like to have. Moto Racer 3, no sir, I am not enjoying it. The sewing-machine engine sound, oh man. The small number of tracks, which all seem rather uninspired. Better I'll reinstall Moto Racer 2 and build another oddly shaped custom circuit.
Attachments:
Post edited March 22, 2023 by chevkoch
Sniper: Ghost Warrior is another one of those sale purchases for me where I knew it wouldn't be a great experience overall, but the game's cheap enough to just see what it's like nonetheless. It's no Sniper Elite title for sure. There's chickens and a cow though, and I like the song that goes DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNYEERYEEER all poor-man-synthwavey and stuff.
Attachments:
checking out the new Shadow Empire update.....

This time the game surprised with serving a desert like planet. No Alien influences. No supporting of any life. Huge patches of Radiation, either by design or brought by war. There are almost no obvious natural resources occurring. Some metal deposits, a couple of underground water reservoirs .... and that is about it. Remains of the pre cataclysmic world provide the necessary access points to fuel and rare metals... for now, and you know what... We are prosper.

A society of Farmers that did not know about the rules on the other side of the fence are now a part of this prospering community. Still a bit unyielding, but that will change with progress coming to their homes. A more difficult opponent arrived from the South, and Veterans from the 1st war with a Hay fork are already on their way to assigned positions.

Researchers managed to think together a working blueprint of a 20th century Earth tank design. The next hurdle will be to supply the iron dragon with enough fuel for its fierce demeanour. Suggestions have been made to look into some sort of biofuel option for now.

1. Get Those Farm Dogs !!!
2. Where's me Ammo ???
3. Not as Fast as the Others but not too Shabby either
Attachments:
Battlefield Bad Company 2.
Attachments:
Neverwinter Nights (Enhanced Edition)
There's hints of cats in the game in that NPCs mention them, and you can hear them. The only instance where I actually saw one was in a portrait. Kasma shows up in chapter two of the Wailing Death campaign.

https://imgur.com/czaXnaT.jpg

I've concluded that cats are around, but they're smart and hide from all random adventurer(s).

While there is content on the Neverwinter Vault to add house cats as well as cat sounds subsets, I wouldn't go replacing all the dogs with cats as an override. Maybe if I ever get around to creating a module myself, I'll stick them in.
Ultima 4 (SMS)

Just been waving that Skull of Mondain Around, even visiting the Abyss and using it in there, then tried to recruit Katrina and this is what she gives me as an excuse. Why is she saying a glitchy mess?

(By the way, Nightshade can be found 1 tile north of the Shrine of Sacrifice.)
Attachments:
Shadow Empire

-- The Four year War --

What started out as a minor dispute over borders and boundaries quickly escalated into an all out war. During the first year Pasteur Pax managed to invade deep into Prismflats Union (us/we/I) territory. Barely in time, the Union managed to finish laying the foundation of its mighty army recruitment and training apparatus as we know today. In the next one and half year, Pax's invasion was not only countered but turned around in a ferocious counterattack that almost led to the ports of one of their major cities. On the eve of defeat, Pax's scientists managed to uncover a long-lost secret of an ill forgotten past.

Infantry Battle Armour.

In a major effort, Pax managed to supply their weary troops with this indestructible armour. Slowly but steady, forcing the Union's numerous forces on their way back to the initial state of the nation's borders. New discoveries on the Union's side, Armoured vehicles, state-of-the-art machine guns and even makeshift artillery while welcome did almost nothing to change the new outcome on the battlefield.
With scientists frantically discussing options, drinking loads of coffee and well... being useless as always, a new dawn arrived in a very unexpected manner.

1. Stalemate
2. Eureka
Attachments:
Space Pew Pew ...aka Everspace 2

This is more or less what I wanted out of the first ES. A more structured game world that doesn't rely on complete randomness with the same satisfying gameplay of the original. Gotta do those high-risk missions! Yeah, better gear is nice, but its all about them extra colors and ship parts options. ;) Perfect game for playing around with photo mode, too.

Thankfully, they were fairly fast in addressing some initial performance hiccups.
Attachments:
mining.jpg (399 Kb)
Underwater Roach (The Witcher 3)
Attachments:
roach1.jpg (170 Kb)
roach2.jpg (173 Kb)
This Ain't Your Daddy's Star Wars ...aka Everspace 2 continued

This is definitely a good-sized game. Well over fifty hours in I just got into the sixth (out of seven) system, and I haven't even explored all of five yet either. I love the Gunship just for its raw firepower, but the less punchy but a lot more nimble Striker is good fun, too. I affectionally dubbed it the "X-Wing" for obvious reasons. I changed the front and back parts, but not the wings I bought it with because just looks perfect to me (tried all the other extra parts I found so far, but they just don't look nearly as good). :)

I'm definitely liking the gameplay, and the story campaign ain't bad either even if the writing seems a little on the contrived side at times. Eh. Either way I quite enjoy the banter between Adam and his ship's HIVE AI, which can be genuinely funny. The side quests (not jobs) are fairly entertaining as well, and they can provide some great unique gear. When I first heard about level-scaling being in the game I was a bit wary, but it turns out it's actually good thing. Because of it I can be still be kept on my toes in engagements. Without it I'd probably be laying complete waste to everybody, and that would make the game a complete bore.

That said, I always seem to be a few levels above the story missions so they tend to be fairly breezy. It becomes quite comical when Adam proclaims how difficult a time he's having in his radio chatter while I've already obliterated this "very tough" opponent before the dialog has even played out.

Anyway, it's a very fun game, and I'm still having fun with photo mode. ;)
Attachments:
x-wing.jpg (383 Kb)
boom_baby.jpg (200 Kb)
Hey Mum, finally made it to Madrid, they made me take some selfies, I think one's like a rollercoaster and the other looks like Disneyland Madrid?
Attachments:
More Neverwinter Nights, and this time an actual cat shows up. This is in the Enhanced Edition version of Tyrants of the Moonsea. If I have any complaint about this module is that all of the new towns that were not in the canceled version area large areas that don't have a lot of things to do in them.

I like Hilltop better in this module than the new city areas just for the fact that things are much more compact with less running around. Also the priests in temple for Tempus, Lord of Battles, all like you regardless of who you worship and will allow you to use their alter to get weapon upgrades.

The important thing here is, there's an actual cat -

https://imgur.com/OIXL2qB.jpg
drinnen: Hey Mum, finally made it to Madrid, they made me take some selfies, I think one's like a rollercoaster and the other looks like Disneyland Madrid?
I don't recognize the buildings (do you use vanilla ETS2 or a mod?) but your 'rollercoaster' looks more like a stadium to me and your 'Disneyland' looks like an medieval castle to me.