It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Never changes.
Attachments:
Telika: Never changes.
Which Fallout title is this? Seems you might be running this on somewhat lower settings too (I'm asking as I'm always interested in games that would run fine on this old notebook here)?
Telika: Never changes.
chevkoch: Which Fallout title is this? Seems you might be running this on somewhat lower settings too (I'm asking as I'm always interested in games that would run fine on this old notebook here)?
It's the Lonesome Road DLC for Fallout New Vegas. And it's actually high settings and beyond, with as many useful graphic-enhancing mods I could install. The picture was halved before sharing, and the game has aged a bit.
Telika: It's the Lonesome Road DLC for Fallout New Vegas. And it's actually high settings and beyond, with as many useful graphic-enhancing mods I could install. The picture was halved before sharing, and the game has aged a bit.
That sounds promising, thanks. I loved Fallout 3, but that I played way back on console.
Telika: It's the Lonesome Road DLC for Fallout New Vegas. And it's actually high settings and beyond, with as many useful graphic-enhancing mods I could install. The picture was halved before sharing, and the game has aged a bit.
chevkoch: That sounds promising, thanks. I loved Fallout 3, but that I played way back on console.
Most people say New Vegas is better than Fallout 3, and it's not my feeling. But I played Fallout 3 ages ago and my memories are too blurry for reliable comparisons (I was shocked by the low graphic quality of New Vegas, compared to all the modern games that spoiled me and my rose-tinted memories of Fallout 3). I think the consensus is that New Vegas has better characters and quests while Fallout 3 has a better map. Given my gaming priorities, this could explain my slight disappointment.
Telika: Most people say New Vegas is better than Fallout 3, and it's not my feeling. But I played Fallout 3 ages ago and my memories are too blurry for reliable comparisons (I was shocked by the low graphic quality of New Vegas, compared to all the modern games that spoiled me and my rose-tinted memories of Fallout 3). I think the consensus is that New Vegas has better characters and quests while Fallout 3 has a better map. Given my gaming priorities, this could explain my slight disappointment.
Why I initially assumed you might have lowered graphical fidelity in settings has probably to do with the same distorted generous filter I'm applying to Fallout 3 due to nostalgia. I still have to finish two DLCs in 3 if I recall correctly. If this old notebook will live a bit longer, at least I have another good title to look forward to (even if it doesn't sport current visuals, which is not that important for me generally).
XCX
I'm currently playing control. I started over from the beginning and am enjoying myself, I even added a few mods from nexus (you can see two of them in the photo).
Attachments:
Post edited December 03, 2022 by Sensitivesoul
Hoarding wonders in Old World.
Attachments:
ConsulCaesar: Hoarding wonders in Old World.
I'm about to launch my last invasion of Greece.
Attachments:
war12.jpg (422 Kb)
untitled.jpg (384 Kb)
Post edited December 06, 2022 by Syphon72
Symphony of War

A little side-dish that turned out to be somewhat ... heavier on the stomach than anticipated.
Recommended if you are into those pixelated anime inspired tactical adventures.
Attachments:
nephi_1.jpg (487 Kb)
nephi_2.jpg (401 Kb)
nephi_3.jpg (393 Kb)
nephi_4.jpg (383 Kb)
This game is so unfair. I being invaded by four factions at one time.
Attachments:
hate.jpg (416 Kb)
Syphon72: This game is so unfair. I being invaded by four factions at one time.
I think i recognize the screenshots from some youtube video's that keep popping up. Knights of honor 2 i guess? Is it really a worthwile grand strat in the line of TW and CK ?
“Become part of the breathless tide..."

I didn't expect to like this as much as I do, but Iratus is great fun. After an unsuccessful first run, I think I now have a setup of nasty necromancer disciples that might make it to the surface.
Attachments:
iratus.jpg (377 Kb)
Space Miner Forever!... aka Atari 50... aka The Asteroids Collection ;)

While Tempest 2000 was definitely my biggest draw for this compilation initially, I've been playing a surprising amount of Asteroids, which probably has garnered the highest playtime by now - gotta chase my own high score. Strangely enough, I've never really played the game much before then in any capacity. I'm also quite partial to the 7800 version. :)

Due to this I also seem to be drawn a lot to the Asteroids cabinet at a local barcade during one of their "Free Play" nights. While Atari 50's port is excellent, there's something quite appealing about the old display and its slightly ghosting graphics and its glow that is not as pronounced in the home version. Also, the powerful exploding space rock sound emanating from the cabinet's speakers also seem to be more impactful. Good times.
Attachments: