It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl:
Neat, I've thrown it into my wishlist for now. Good to know about the fix in advance, thanks.
chevkoch: Neat, I've thrown it into my wishlist for now. Good to know about the fix in advance, thanks.
The tool or rather config program is part of the game installation. I probably should have looked into start menu before starting the game.
^^
Some more pictures from Xanadu Next.
Attachments:
Well the 60s are over, people mythologise the 60s but the drivers are terrible, the traffic worse and the potholes the wrost.

But at least my City looks good
Attachments:
No running?! How about no exploding, kids? I'm just gonna keep my distance, conserve ammo and throw this fire truck at you ...

Dead Space 2 is fun, but so far feels like just more of the experience without quite the genius that made the first one a masterpiece.
Attachments:
Old Fogey's Game Archive ...aka Atari 50

I'm quite enjoying this collection even if I may not be really interested in playing any of the 2600 stuff. *shrug* The Jaguar emulation seems to be perfect, and Tempest 2000 is still bitchin'. The reimagined/enhanced title are also quite fun. Spent my afternoon finally going through the timeline, watching all the videos, taking a gander at the flyers and extra artwork, and playing some of the games I probably wouldn't touch otherwise. Good times. :)
Attachments:
beachin'.jpg (490 Kb)
yes.jpg (247 Kb)
Post edited November 20, 2022 by P-E-S
Played through Dark Quest 2. It doesn't offer much in complexity but it's still short enough to be fun.
Attachments:
viperfdl: Played through Dark Quest 2. It doesn't offer much in complexity but it's still short enough to be fun.
I dig the visuals, the color palette is one aspect that makes this particularly pleasant to look at. Tempting for that, but maybe not enough depth (as you hinted at) to warrant a purchase for me.
chevkoch: I dig the visuals, the color palette is one aspect that makes this particularly pleasant to look at. Tempting for that, but maybe not enough depth (as you hinted at) to warrant a purchase for me.
Yeah, Dark Quest 1 and 2 are probably more for those who have fond memories of Hero Quest.
More of Dead Space 2. I'm beginning to think this is a piece of recruitment media for the engineering field. Because I love the experience to an extent right now, it's beginning to have that effect on me (daydreaming). Love that it centers around a hands-on tech person saving the day.

At first I thought DS2 was just more of the same grand gameplay of the first game, but now that I'm far into it, it's clear this is a well-polished, proper sequel. Story, dialogue, gameplay, atmosphere are just as fantastic as Dead Space. And it looks gorgeous, even on my old laptop on medium fidelity.
Attachments:
ds2_pink.jpg (152 Kb)
ds2_foil.jpg (161 Kb)
chevkoch: At first I thought DS2 was just more of the same grand gameplay of the first game, but now that I'm far into it, it's clear this is a well-polished, proper sequel.
Just lower your expectations should you ever play DS3. It was still fun, but felt more like a bog-standard action game also featuring necromorphs.
P-E-S: Just lower your expectations should you ever play DS3. It was still fun, but felt more like a bog-standard action game also featuring necromorphs.
I already looked into #3 a bit, and I'm debating whether to simply skip it; finish DS2 and call it a day while I still love what they did with the franchise up to that point. What I've learned about EA's meddling and the subsequent shutdown of Visceral Games sounds like Dead Space 3 might just introduce some element of grief for me, given how much I enjoyed the first two in the series.
Playing 'The Wheel of Time'.
Attachments:
Seems like your enemies in 'The Wheel of Time' have a party after you beat the game...
Attachments:
So, I finally decided to get Skyrim:

Picture 1: The first friendly face I see...
Picture 2: Now... where is the next public toilette for real manly men...
Picture 3: I must have died and get to Valhalla...
Picture 4: Nice view.
Attachments: