It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

_Auster_: If the screenshot is too big, GOG won't accept it but will also throw no warnings (sum of all images included must not be over 2 MB, if I remember right).

Alternatively, what I do if the image is too big and I'm not in mood for resizing it is to send the image to a service like Discord or Imgur, the grab the image's link and paste it along with the message.
JoaoPauloZA: Hey, thanks! That was a pain in the arse. lol My screenshots were about 5MB. I had to go online to find a compression tool. It's cool now!

Zimerius: This release caught me by surprise

@accidental purchase

@@ don't ask the price

@@@ monkey see
JoaoPauloZA: I hope you at least used Epic's $10 discount coupon. I couldn't resist either. lol
yes, it was automatically added to the checkout. Very impressed by the optimizations though. FFXV uses more resources as VII
JoaoPauloZA: Hey, thanks! That was a pain in the arse. lol My screenshots were about 5MB. I had to go online to find a compression tool. It's cool now!

I hope you at least used Epic's $10 discount coupon. I couldn't resist either. lol
Zimerius: yes, it was automatically added to the checkout. Very impressed by the optimizations though. FFXV uses more resources as VII
I was very impressed with how FFVII performed. I had no trouble playing it at 120fps maxed out at 1080p. However, I see a lot of complaints from others who think the graphics menu is very anemic. Also, the game uses dynamic resolution scaling, but doesn't actually inform the user as such because the devs present it as a framerate limiter rather than a resolution scaler with a minimum and maximum. Thus, 60fps is way more crisp than 120. They'll probably patch it within the week though. As for me...no complaints. I think it's amazing. Never played FFXV on pc before.
Zimerius: yes, it was automatically added to the checkout. Very impressed by the optimizations though. FFXV uses more resources as VII
JoaoPauloZA: I was very impressed with how FFVII performed. I had no trouble playing it at 120fps maxed out at 1080p. However, I see a lot of complaints from others who think the graphics menu is very anemic. Also, the game uses dynamic resolution scaling, but doesn't actually inform the user as such because the devs present it as a framerate limiter rather than a resolution scaler with a minimum and maximum. Thus, 60fps is way more crisp than 120. They'll probably patch it within the week though. As for me...no complaints. I think it's amazing. Never played FFXV on pc before.
120 fps at 1080p! nice, not sure if my machine could handle that, i guess it would with the gpu at max overdrive, i have it set on 60 fps 2k for the moment, after some monitoring with the nvidia overlay tool it showed around 130 watts ( of the 200 maximum ), leveling at 62 degrees celcius which is quite reasonable, especially now i started playing with the headset. Surround sound is also premium stuff! which is not always granted in every big budget release. You'd think Square will patch within a week? I mean, Nier literally took 'm ages to patch up though with the release of FFXIII they handled quite fast with the general outrage that followed.
Some more FFVII

The way the game transitions between cut scenes and gameworld is quite nice, nicely done. Of course, there are plenty of enough quality animations to enjoy too. ( pictures, reactor and COMBAT ). And here was me hoping that Forspoken would be the new Christmas release, never could have been more off with that, uhm , meme ( picture nasty 'ol granny ) There is nothing that translates to the Christmas mood quite well as seeing a security guard harassed by an 'ol lady with a broom. I'm glad that in the interactions so far a sense of realism seems to be the dominant system in which the play takes place. Nothing out of place or overly redundant in the conversations so far, even Jessie manages to hit a spot as the Jessie from the song. You do remember, right? Jessie paints a picture of how life will be, could be, should be. Easy on promises but, maybe not so easy to work with a past filled with undigested dreams and visions and that, might exactly be the point where Square goes wrong in its gold potted fantasies of might and grandeur.
Attachments:
Zimerius: Some more FFVII

The way the game transitions between cut scenes and gameworld is quite nice, nicely done. Of course, there are plenty of enough quality animations to enjoy too. ( pictures, reactor and COMBAT ). And here was me hoping that Forspoken would be the new Christmas release, never could have been more off with that, uhm , meme ( picture nasty 'ol granny ) There is nothing that translates to the Christmas mood quite well as seeing a security guard harassed by an 'ol lady with a broom. I'm glad that in the interactions so far a sense of realism seems to be the dominant system in which the play takes place. Nothing out of place or overly redundant in the conversations so far, even Jessie manages to hit a spot as the Jessie from the song. You do remember, right? Jessie paints a picture of how life will be, could be, should be. Easy on promises but, maybe not so easy to work with a past filled with undigested dreams and visions and that, might exactly be the point where Square goes wrong in its gold potted fantasies of might and grandeur.
Glad you are enjoying the adventure, amigo. I was getting rather irritated with the performance myself. At first I thought it was great, but as I progressed throughout the game I realized that it was not working well at all. Thankfully, this game has already received mods. This will disable the dynamic resolution scaling. https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/22
Zimerius: Some more FFVII

JoaoPauloZA: Glad you are enjoying the adventure, amigo. I was getting rather irritated with the performance myself. At first I thought it was great, but as I progressed throughout the game I realized that it was not working well at all. Thankfully, this game has already received mods. This will disable the dynamic resolution scaling. https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/22
Well, thanks. Usually FF adventures manage to grab me right to the point where something really really bad happens. 50 hours deep into FFXIII for example but just could not stand to see another ridiculous large creature to be hopped into the air for the gazillions't time... (and your expected to keep it up into the air by timing!) Or FFXII and that run away scene i guess about 12 hours deep into the game.. yuck. Here's me hoping that VII will have at least enough room to validate the money spend before it turns sour ( or maybe i'll end up playing easy mode just for the story )

Sorry to hear about your problems! and good riddance with that mod! I haven't found a lot of lag myself out of some lag during the intro movie when i first started the game and some very occasional hick-ups during cut screens. Maybe i will end up using the mod too at a certain point. Currently aiming for Reactor 5, did your problems became larger before that point or after?
This Bethesda, This is why no should be an option.
Attachments:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Attachments:
More pictures from Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Attachments:
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition on Legendary difficulty (from Masterchief Collection on Steam).

I don't recall a 500kb size limit for image attachments, I thought it was 2Mb, I had to crop the screen even after transition to JPEG, this is insane! Another Mandella effect perhaps.
Attachments:
Cadaver747: I don't recall a 500kb size limit for image attachments, I thought it was 2Mb
2 MB for the whole post and <500 KB per individual file. It's possible the latter is a relatively new limitation, but it's been in place since I first posted here at least.
Cadaver747: I don't recall a 500kb size limit for image attachments, I thought it was 2Mb
Ice_Mage: 2 MB for the whole post and <500 KB per individual file. It's possible the latter is a relatively new limitation, but it's been in place since I first posted here at least.
The 500KB limit per picture has been here for as long as I can remember.
Ice_Mage: 2 MB for the whole post and <500 KB per individual file. It's possible the latter is a relatively new limitation, but it's been in place since I first posted here at least.
OK, thank you.
viperfdl: The 500KB limit per picture has been here for as long as I can remember.
I see, I'm not sure I can fully trust you, you've been around for only 13 years ;))
Post edited December 22, 2021 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: OK, thank you.
viperfdl: The 500KB limit per picture has been here for as long as I can remember.
Cadaver747: I see, I'm not sure I can fully trust you, you've been around for only 13 years ;))
You are correct. I'm not a reliable source. I only started posting on the gog forum around 2012 or so.
It's not a good screenshot, but I'm playing AC Valhalla! EDIT: Actually, they are pretty damned good. lol
Attachments:
Post edited December 23, 2021 by JoaoPauloZA