It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sarafan: The new NWN EE character and weapon models look gorgeous! If you combine it with the new lighting system that was introduced some time ago, the game looks better than ever. Beamdog was criticized in the past that there was not enough changes in the EE. Now such an opinion is completely undeserved.
Yeah, right? Beamdog did such an amazing job with their enhances versions, I only need to buy Neverwinter Nights to complete my collection, with all this enhancements it's a crime to let pass this amazing games! Hope the Deluxe Edition have a good discountin the Chrismas Sale so I can purchase all the DLCs at once.
KetobaK: Yeah, right? Beamdog did such an amazing job with their enhances versions, I only need to buy Neverwinter Nights to complete my collection, with all this enhancements it's a crime to let pass this amazing games! Hope the Deluxe Edition have a good discountin the Chrismas Sale so I can purchase all the DLCs at once.
Just remember that the new models have a separate installer. They're not included as a DLC. You can download them from Beamdog's website: https://files.beamdog.com/files/NWNEE-HDArtPack-Setup-1.00.exe. There's also a better version prepared by the community: https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwnee/hakpak/original-hakpak/beamdogs-hd-models-textures-pack-nwnee. The compiled version has better performance and fixes some other issues.
Post edited December 12, 2021 by Sarafan
feel so stupid.....

tries to load old save before removing

A world opens up...

now who would had thought that!

This could be have been explained you know,

the game is already pretty grey with explaining mechanics

So instead of a message where the developer tries to motivate you to explore the game a message, a simple one, reload your old save, would have suited.....

is this common for asian developed (j/a/s) rpg's ?
Attachments:
Picard at War!... aka Star Trek: Armada

Not sure what the review was claiming about scaling issues. Could be a card/monitor issue, but everything seems to be running fine for me. *shrug* Now kill them Borg swine! ;)
Attachments:
engage!.jpg (324 Kb)
base_camp.jpg (233 Kb)
defend!.jpg (221 Kb)
run_away!.jpg (289 Kb)
Attachments:
pot_.jpg (487 Kb)
Post edited December 13, 2021 by Swedrami
I'm enjoying Webbed at the moment. I'm fascinated by spiders and playing as one with lasers shooting from its eyes is simply a treat! The gameplay mechanics got me hooked right out of the box: web spinning and web swinging and leaf gliding..., all great fun! Set in a charming universe, with charming NPC bugs that you can dance with if you so choose. Despite the cuteness of it all, I found it challenging at times. The soundtrack kept me in great company too. I think I may be approaching the end of the game soon...
Attachments:
Finally finished a Gladius game on very hard difficulty with the Space Marines :D
It was though going at the start, and several strategic retreats had to be made, but once the tide started to turn in my favour, it just swelled and swelled and none of the other factions stood a chance.

- Telekinetic Dome by the Librarian, to reduce ranged damage. Triggered at the sight of the very scary Necron Monolith.
- Ran into the Lord of Skulls at the bottom of the map. It's supposed to be a very tough fight normally when encountered in the early/mid game, but my two squads of Centurions (highest tier SM infantry unit) made short work of the technological abomination. SM-Tyranid front in the background.
- Used two stormravens to flank the Tyranid hive city. This caused them to send units away from the main front, and what was left was overrun in short order.
- Engaging a C'tan remnant/shard thing outside my main base. Aesthetically, the faction cities are easily the best part of the game. Note the cannon I placed smack in the middle of the city to stave off a fierce late game Necron assault (triggered by completing the SM faction quest line - which is something you can complete optionally while battling the other factions)
- Victory!

matterbandit: ...
Ever so slightly it is freaking me out, but that undeniably charming. Wishlisted!
Attachments:
dome.jpg (386 Kb)
hivy_city.jpg (390 Kb)
ctan.jpg (390 Kb)
victory.jpg (393 Kb)
Post edited December 14, 2021 by Matewis
Matewis: Ever so slightly it is freaking me out, but that undeniably charming. Wishlisted!
If arachnophobia is something crippling for you (apparently, it is a very common fear, if not the most common), the devs have included an option in the game menu settings allowing players to replace the spider by a "blob". ;) A pointless feature for me, but I appreciate the dev's consideration and thoughtfulness.
Matewis: Ever so slightly it is freaking me out, but that undeniably charming. Wishlisted!
matterbandit: If arachnophobia is something crippling for you (apparently, it is a very common fear, if not the most common), the devs have included an option in the game menu settings allowing players to replace the spider by a "blob". ;) A pointless feature for me, but I appreciate the dev's consideration and thoughtfulness.
That's ok, recently I had a small jumping spiderbro living in my bathroom, and I actually found the little a bit endearing after a while :) Still, there remains that 10% evolutionary get-away-from-that-thing instinct :P
Fear 2

Although people criticize this game for not being as good as the first (something I won't argue with), I still enjoyed Fear 2 (well, once I removed the hud, anyway).

I only wish they hadn't include those annoying quicktime events that have you hitting the same key over and over in order to defeat certain key enemies in the game.
Attachments:
fear2-03.jpg (217 Kb)
This release caught me by surprise

@accidental purchase

@@ don't ask the price

@@@ monkey see
Attachments:
ffvii.jpg (398 Kb)
FFVII REMAKE Intergrade Well, I am playing the same thing, but I cannot post pics it seems.
Attachments:
Post edited December 18, 2021 by JoaoPauloZA
JoaoPauloZA: FFVII REMAKE Intergrade Well, I am playing the same thing, but I cannot post pics it seems.
If the screenshot is too big, GOG won't accept it but will also throw no warnings (sum of all images included must not be over 2 MB, if I remember right).

Alternatively, what I do if the image is too big and I'm not in mood for resizing it is to send the image to a service like Discord or Imgur, the grab the image's link and paste it along with the message.
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
Attachments:
JoaoPauloZA: FFVII REMAKE Intergrade Well, I am playing the same thing, but I cannot post pics it seems.
_Auster_: If the screenshot is too big, GOG won't accept it but will also throw no warnings (sum of all images included must not be over 2 MB, if I remember right).

Alternatively, what I do if the image is too big and I'm not in mood for resizing it is to send the image to a service like Discord or Imgur, the grab the image's link and paste it along with the message.
Hey, thanks! That was a pain in the arse. lol My screenshots were about 5MB. I had to go online to find a compression tool. It's cool now!

Zimerius: This release caught me by surprise

@accidental purchase

@@ don't ask the price

@@@ monkey see
I hope you at least used Epic's $10 discount coupon. I couldn't resist either. lol
Attachments:
Post edited December 18, 2021 by JoaoPauloZA