It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

saltbayfour: This is not a normal day in the bureau anymore.
Control?

You missed the " Take and post a screenshot of what you're playing right now " part

I know for a fact the OP of this post is quite strict and will probably have you taken down in no time if you continue with this breaking the ruleset attitude of yours

edit:
Oh no or is it a bot .. from India??
Post edited June 14, 2021 by Zimerius
Anyways, taking CDPR up on their offer of playing first through all of the introductions on a snail's pace

Corpo V done by Zim

Dropped raytracing too while i was at it, should have done that one sooner, maybe with the next gpu .... maybe , i could even play without DLSS at medium settings, though especially now with summer arriving, 2060s sounds like its made from hell-metal, so DLSS it is
Attachments:
ohne_dlss.jpg (267 Kb)
with_dlss.jpg (262 Kb)
It might not look like much, but this here represents a lot of work. Two of the main problems in the apocalypse are light sources, and food preparation/storage. Basically, a lack of electricity, forcing you to work by lamp light on hot wood stoves, preparing food that preferably have a long shelf life.
Alternatively you could search high and low for books on mechanics&electronics, as well as tools like soldering irons and screwdriver sets, and then strip kitchen units from RVs and mini fridges from limousines to make you own personal battery powered kitchen.
That is what I did here, after a lot of blood and sweat: an RV kitchen unit and mini fridge have been connected to a solar battery rig on the outside of the building via some jumper cables. I also connected some lights, so now each night before bed time I can cook food and craft/read in a properly illuminated room. No more mucking about with gasoline and oil lamps! It's just a pity that I didn't get it done in time to save the oodles of deer sausages I had made two days before.
Attachments:
another casual venture, the story of how humanity awoke yet another one of their biggest threats

Warhammer Mechanicus.

The atmosphere created by means of listening to machine speech conversations is very cool! Exploring Necron Tombs is also done quite well. It reminds me of playing a board game. Combat is quite tricky, sacrificing pawns while trying to study the Necrons under the guidance of the holy litanies!
Attachments:
Post edited June 18, 2021 by Zimerius
KSP
Attachments:
I control both Constantinople and Istanbul (Civilization IV).
Attachments:
istanbul.jpg (287 Kb)
I've recently completed Control Ultimate Edition, purchased here on GOG.com. Well, this was really a weird and interesting ride (and the photo mode is pretty fun too)...

*And my new gaming rig with an RTX 3080 really shines in ray tracing...*
Attachments:
Post edited June 19, 2021 by KingofGnG
KingofGnG: I've recently completed Control Ultimate Edition, purchased here on GOG.com. Well, this was really a weird and interesting ride (and the photo mode is pretty fun too)...

oooh 3080

me jealous

Did you manage to finish the secrets from the house too ? such as those juke box challenges?

games schizophrenia today brought me back to a firm challenge

Fantasy General 2

I'm thinking beserkers and armored shieldmaidens at the moment ( dd's and tanks for you mmorpg nittwitts )
Attachments:
Post edited June 19, 2021 by Zimerius
Game-Loving Mobster... aka Yakuza: Like a Dragon

I've played a bit of the origin prequel of the first series via an earlier Game Pass stint, but when thinking about the rest of the series needing hundreds of hours of time investment my eyes just glaze over. So I decided it'd be better for now just to go with the newest entry with its new storyline, also via Game Pass.

I definitely like this one better so far. The turn-based combat is more appealing. I generally like the not too bright, overimaginative but good-hearted Ichiban over the more stoic Ryu. It also got a nice arrangement of oddball characters. That prologue was something else though; it wasn't until several hours in that I actually got to the main part of the story. Either way, I'm having a good time with this one. :)
Attachments:
bum_fight.jpg (222 Kb)
Warhammer 2

With Khemri reduced to one lonely village it is time for Brettonia to look beyond the coast of Araby and be done with all the foulness residing in this dark world once and for All.

Current score check:

Owned provinces 8, needs 50
Defeated opponents 6/7

With the economy stabilizing from this long and hard fought war Repanse gathers she will be able to create at least 3 more armies. These will be used as expeditionary forces to gain footholds in all the dark places the world still holds

Fooor Tzhee Ladie!!!
Attachments:
ConsulCaesar: I control both Constantinople and Istanbul (Civilization IV).
Do you play Civ4 for nostalgic reasons or is it your favourite part of the series?
ConsulCaesar: I control both Constantinople and Istanbul (Civilization IV).
Ueber: Do you play Civ4 for nostalgic reasons or is it your favourite part of the series?
It is my favorite strategy game ever, period. :) I think the design of the different systems and mechanics is still unsurpassed to this day.
KingofGnG: I've recently completed Control Ultimate Edition, purchased here on GOG.com. Well, this was really a weird and interesting ride (and the photo mode is pretty fun too)...

Zimerius: oooh 3080

me jealous

Did you manage to finish the secrets from the house too ? such as those juke box challenges?
Uhm, let's see... I've completed 36 missions including one of the Jukebox challenges (the "easiest" one). I just abandoned any idea of completion after months of wandering through the Oldest House, and I discovered some secret rooms/places during the missions. This kind of open world games... They exhaust me :-D
Zimerius: oooh 3080

me jealous

KingofGnG: Uhm, let's see... I've completed 36 missions including one of the Jukebox challenges (the "easiest" one). I just abandoned any idea of completion after months of wandering through the Oldest House, and I discovered some secret rooms/places during the missions. This kind of open world games... They exhaust me :-D
;)

I'll be returning soon to check out the expansions and maybe explore some more ... the jukebox really freaked me out, how dare they impose a time limit on us good natureds !!!

------------------------------------

funny thing i found myself into this afternoon, found a working iso from laser squad nemesis and had a lot of fun in the first campaign mission..... i really can say that i miss this sort of play in other games, a good implementation of the wego system and maybe the next best thing compared to traditional turn based play. Of course battlestar galactica deadlock and i belief those warmongers from the combat mission series offer the same principle in play but a somewhat more squadbased quality show is duly missed. I do wonder what the reason is for this style not appearing often.

anyways, Laser Squad Nemesis ( played on 800 x 600 which integer scaling uplifts to about 1200 x 950 on my screen, 640 x 400 integer scales up almost to full screen level but this will mean impossible small screen shots )
Attachments:
forgot a title btw

Phantom Brigade

though only with 4 ( atm ) units , the game felt very entertaining even in its early access phase. I belief it is almost due for release over on epic. I'm awaiting its completion before i really dive into the x-com like play