It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update: aluminum city got the job done just in time for building spaceship parts.
Attachments:
dag2.jpg (257 Kb)
Finished Amid Evil. It's a pretty nice shooter which combines Quake movement style, Heretic weapons and enemies with dream-like level design. It took me 10 hours to beat the game and it was well worth it. Maybe it's not as good as the best shooters in history, but for an indie project it's a really solid piece of work.
Attachments:
ae_01.jpg (222 Kb)
ae_02.jpg (329 Kb)
ae_03.jpg (291 Kb)
ae_04.jpg (195 Kb)
ae_05.jpg (179 Kb)
Fonzer: Anno 1602 endless gameplay managed to get 2500 aristrocrats and build a cathedral.
Matewis: Now that's a trip down memory lane :) Your screengrabs remind of something that really annoys me of gog's anno 1602 page. Not one of the screenshots show off anything more advanced than a couple of settler houses. Not even a single citizen house!
First time playing the game since late 2020. And you are right, they really aren't showing any advance buildings.
And Moscow is conquered!!

next up : operation Sea Lion ..... i'm so close now to ruling the world

w ahaa w ahaa w ahaa
Attachments:
Getting some Dear Esther vibes in this cave.
Attachments:
As the missions in Battle Engine Aquila are rather short, I already finished it. Now I explore the universe to find a way to bring back Earth.
Attachments:
Base in Gladius is coming along nicely. Currently fighting on two fronts: Chaos (going well) and Eldar (not going so well)
Attachments:
base.jpg (464 Kb)
closeup.jpg (486 Kb)
Photo finish!
Attachments:
wingspan.jpg (492 Kb)
Planet's Edge or no one hears you vomiting in space.
Attachments:
Crammed in a quick Agario game. I'm Geoff.
Attachments:
agario.png (353 Kb)
I finished the 1st three episodes (Invasion of the Vorticons) some years back, and now it's high time I actually properly start and finish Goodbye Galaxy.

edit: damn, this game is difficult :P
Attachments:
spaceship.png (290 Kb)
Post edited February 11, 2021 by Matewis
Saw/remembered that it was playable via Steam, so I installed again after not playing for like 3 year or so. Cantina.mp3
Attachments:
warstars.jpg (390 Kb)
XVX777: Saw/remembered that it was playable via Steam, so I installed again after not playing for like 3 year or so. Cantina.mp3
How's the servers? Barren or still lively? I've wanted to check it out myself just out of curiosity a couple of times.

OT, checking out Starsector. So far it's very impressive, and a little overwhelming
Attachments:
XVX777: Saw/remembered that it was playable via Steam, so I installed again after not playing for like 3 year or so. Cantina.mp3
Matewis: How's the servers? Barren or still lively? I've wanted to check it out myself just out of curiosity a couple of times.

OT, checking out Starsector. So far it's very impressive, and a little overwhelming
I've only started with a new character, so I don't know if I can speak on the servers... there's a bunch of players in the beginning areas around, and the chat is active.... but I assume that's the case for any f2p MMO so I really can't say for sure.
'tis but a bit unexpected but.... first game cleared this year,

Panzer Corps

had the unexpected delight of changing the course of history, convincing america to stay out of the war etc etc

2 shortcuts, from moskou to london to give it a name and... end game.

edit: added in screenshot
Attachments:
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Zimerius