It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mr.Mumbles: Death Shall Take Thee... aka Rimworld, continued
So basically Oregon Trail classic, then?

Mr.Mumbles: That said, my first two colonists went to sing with the angels. No, it was not a bandit, wild beast, or homicidal machine that brought their doom upon them. It was merely the common flu they caught on a routine trade run, but sadly it escalated and both perished on their way to the trade point.
Well that's what happens when you don't make them wear masks and distance. o.0 ;)

Mr.Mumbles: (Curiously I noticed they could have possibly been sold as well since there was a price attached to those corpses.)
Just like RL
(Human remains actually have a set value to various medical and scientific establishments....and I will assume that's what the devs meant by that, and nothing else. o.0)

Mr.Mumbles: It'll be interesting to see how we can recover from that.
Buy 12 grandfather clocks and nothing else, then head out on the trail?
Sepang, Malaysian GP.
Attachments:
Something different: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5891/3abz7taf_jpg.htm
JackknifeJohnson: Visited some friends on Talos I.
DubConqueror: You have scary friends.
Little ones are less scary.
Attachments:
m1.jpg (198 Kb)
m2.jpg (116 Kb)
m3.jpg (110 Kb)
XzAr_79: Icewind Dale 2. I only played once, but never finished. This time will be different. And here I literally die between Caulder's reaction and my answer. Eheheh...
Sarafan: Have you tried the widescreen mod or do you prefer the original aspect ratio?
I prefer original ratio.
Proud moment from restored content version.
Attachments:
proud.png (199 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: The Wild Wild West World... aka Rimworld

I haven't really played the game after my second attempt. Not that I lost the second colony, but playing on the super peaceful setting just ended up being way too sedate, so in my current game I'm playing on semi-default difficulty: Cassandra Classic on Adventure.

While one or two of my colonists had close calls, luckily nobody has died thus far and there have been no lasting major injuries. :) Growing the colony sure takes a bit more time when one has to fend off frequent raider attacks or roaming packs of wild animals. I've also started doing quite a bit of questing and trading, allying myself with the two major groups settled nearby. In the meantime, I've liberated two prisoners from enemy camps on different occasions - including my alter ego's father-in-law - I've converted a prisoner to our cause, and I've nurtured an ancient one back to health, while a dazzling showgirl bamboozled her way into the group all by herself. Well, at least the latter has proved quite the tenacious researcher, even though she started as a complete nitwit.

Now that I have a decent-sized group I allowed myself to start building a major expansion near my main compound, which will mainly be a focal point for my extended food production. Funnily enough, up to this point I haven't done any kind of farming, surviving primarily on a pure meat-based diet - woe be unto any wildlife unfortunate enough to stray too close to my settlement! - but things are about to change.

It only took me thirty-some hours of playtime to get to this point.... "I merely wanted to play for an hour!", which has the curious habit of turning into 5+ instead. ;)
ah this is one i would like to have a go at, got meself a pirated EA version back in the days but that could not pursway me in any way, this one does look quite enhanced ... to many games and to little time.... maybe i can live of stories like yours ! at easy life
Divine Divinity

1 - Because of greed I was lurked into the trap
2 - Hard to kill, but it doesn't attack you, unless you are too close
3 - Or you will end up dead :-) There is more enemies waiting for you, visible on the map
4 - Troll's cave, King of trolls and his budies are eager to kill you
4 - Sometimes guards can help you to kill some orcs, lying dead on the bridge :-)
Attachments:
DrazenCro: Divine Divinity
Great choice, this is one of the best RPGs, but be careful it contains some game breaking bugs, so it is better to have many savegames. Close to the end I had to exchange some file from savegames from the middle of the game to my last save, otherwise I would be not able finish the game!
IXOXI: Great choice, this is one of the best RPGs, but be careful it contains some game breaking bugs, so it is better to have many savegames. Close to the end I had to exchange some file from savegames from the middle of the game to my last save, otherwise I would be not able finish the game!
Well, I have already made one choice, but I've read that it doesn't affect your chances to be able to finish the game. - only that some quest won't show later, not related to the end game.
And yeah, I have some saves, how good they are I will see once I finish the game. - even if I stumble on sth that is game breaking I guess I could rush the game 30% faster and I wouldn't mind it, I would consider it as replay.

Also, it is good to know who to ask if I stumble on some problem or sth else, IXOXI to the rescue. :-)

PS - it wasn't my choice, game was in my library, I think I got it for free by obtaining Divinity: OS - ED
Post edited July 28, 2020 by DrazenCro
'11 Sauber C30 @ A1 Ring, Austria.

IXOXI: Great choice, this is one of the best RPGs(...)
100% agree, Divine Divinity is an excellent game and hasn't aged a bit.
Attachments:
a1-1-01.jpeg (312 Kb)
a1-2-01.jpeg (307 Kb)
a1-3-01.jpeg (270 Kb)
Age doesn't mean anything to me, I play even older games if they are good.
Attachments:
IXOXI: Proud moment from restored content version.
May I ask which game this is(my memory is a bit fuzzy)?
Dark Age of Camelot on the free shard server Phoenix.

cant attach screenshot Oo
Post edited July 28, 2020 by gabbawokky
gabbawokky: cant attach screenshot Oo
If the pic won't post it's either the wrong format, or too big in size(pics can only be 500kb each, maximum).