It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Umbrella_Devill: Dawn of War! More specifically, Winter Assault. My internet was down so I was comp-stomping. The CPU in this game isn't as good as I remembered it.
DubConqueror: The topic is titled 'take and post a screenshot'?
Really? I read it initially as screens hot....and was like: "Gog shouldn't allow that sort of thing...this is a FAMILY store." ;)

But in all seriousness, I guess that maybe some confuse it with the sorta similar "What are you playing right now?" thread.

---------------------

My shot for today: The bedroom of a certain villain from a certain game sequel....for one who dislikes organic stuff he sure does have a decent amount of wood around.

===============================

borisburke: Right now? OK.
Lol....so literal...I like.
Attachments:
Post edited July 11, 2020 by GameRacer
GameRacer: Really? I read it initially as screens hot....and was like: "Gog shouldn't allow that sort of thing...this is a FAMILY store." ;)
Let me instead of just complaining post some screenshots myself:
Attachments:
Just found an interesting screenshot I took some time ago. It's not from a game I'm playing right now, but it does show off one strange quirk of the game.

(For those not familiar with the game, Greater Powers like Hellride are special abilities that are like spells, but instead of casting Magicka, they can only be used once per day (at no Magicka cost).)

(Also, while this screenshot is of Oblivion, I believe this can happen in Morrowind as well. I've been able to get this to happen in OpenMW.)
Attachments:
Finally finished XCom Enemy Unknown. It was a total blast, and I'd highly recommend it, but with the enemy within dlc included to add some meat to the campaign's bones.

- Using the final suit in the game to jump two heavies into the middle of an alien position
- Final terror mission in which I shot up a bar and managed to save half the people. Which wasn't bad at all seeing as there were 7 crysalids...
- Final squad for the last mission, all wearing the best armor in the game, except for the dude in the middle who is wearing a psi-enhancing suit.
- Arena for final fight, on a temple ship high above the Atlantic ocean.
- Final kill shot, by my South African sniper Gert Pistorius
Attachments:
jump_suit.jpg (274 Kb)
DubConqueror: Let me instead of just complaining post some screenshots myself:
Nice ones......gonna post some myself later once I progress a bit further in game.
Umbrella_Devill: Dawn of War! More specifically, Winter Assault. My internet was down so I was comp-stomping. The CPU in this game isn't as good as I remembered it.
in my defense I just saw this. I actually tried to edit the screenshot into the original post twice (you can see it's edited) bc it didn't show up. I tried! It just never embedded the image. I'll try to post some other different screenshots tomorrow, see if that helps.
Umbrella_Devill: in my defense I just saw this. I actually tried to edit the screenshot into the original post twice (you can see it's edited) bc it didn't show up. I tried! It just never embedded the image. I'll try to post some other different screenshots tomorrow, see if that helps.
Some tips:

The site only takes some formats like png or jpg, and each pic can only be up to 500kb, and the TOTAL size of all pics per post (added together) cannot exceed 2MB.

Hope this helps. :)
I'm really proud of this mcdonalds sign I made for the kitchen area in Starbound. The A and L are right next to each other because it's two separate signs that overlap, and I didn't know by how much they would overlap. Also, I don't know why I put the lettuce on the top :P
Attachments:
sign.jpg (107 Kb)
"But you haven't told me your name!"
"Just call me... Kakolookiyam!"

And now it's time to install Warrior Within...
Attachments:
Matewis: I'm really proud of this mcdonalds sign I made for the kitchen area in Starbound. The A and L are right next to each other because it's two separate signs that overlap, and I didn't know by how much they would overlap. Also, I don't know why I put the lettuce on the top :P
What's Tintin doing in your kitchen?
DubConqueror: What's Tintin doing in your kitchen?
Admiring his pixel crafted sign. It was a pleasant surprise how faithfully one can create Tintin in the game, even though my first choice was captain Haddock
Boom!
Attachments:
borisburke: Boom!
Don't forget to vote!
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/minesweeper
borisburke: Boom!
I rather have all my wisdom teeth pulled again than play another round of this sadistic game. "Why of course you've cleared most of the field, but you're now reduced to guess work, and - what a surprise - you guessed wrong!" A supposed logic game that relies way too heavily on luck is just a shitty game. =P /rant
Soldier of Fortune 2 Double Helix, my favourite of the SoF series.
Post edited July 14, 2020 by AlanWWade