It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QuiteStone30047: im getting alien: isolation and halo vibes from that picture
Talin_Warhaft: It's Doom 3.
sadly i had to look at gamerangers post to realize that it was doom
QuiteStone30047: sadly i had to look at gamerangers post to realize that it was doom
Dang, I didn't even notice. To be fair though, when I get to a forum page, I start scrolling at the speed of light to get to the bottom.
I hope my two miners had a good night's sleep, because they've got a lot of work to do...
Attachments:
mining.png (125 Kb)
falling over dragons, drinking mysterious potions affecting my whole population ( i chose green ) luxury pirates owning the best ships of the galaxy and the strongest of the strongest lying dormant just outside my doorstep.....
Attachments:
who plays seige on uplay i need some people to play with its boring playing with random peopler every match
Attachments:
Always a pleasure to come back!

(Accommodation wasn't great though, they can say goodbye to a good Airbnb review).
Attachments:
Vvardenfell is a beautiful place; here are some panoramas i've made.
Attachments:
Vythonaut: Vvardenfell is a beautiful place; here are some panoramas i've made.
Beautiful pics!
The Best GTA... Saints Row: The Third

I've been wanting to replay this one for the while as it's one of my favorite games, so when word of the pretty unnecessary remaster came around (and which is unlikely to come to GOG) I figured now would be good time to revisit it. Still more fun than any of the GTAs. ;)
Attachments:
gotcha.jpg (233 Kb)
Really wish they would bring Dead Space 2 here. Make us whole.
Attachments:
Playing The Elder Scrolls 6: High Rock.
Attachments:
Post edited April 27, 2020 by Talin_Warhaft
Talin_Warhaft: Playing The Elder Scrolls 6: High Rock.
Truly next gen graphics! ;)
Talin_Warhaft: Playing The Elder Scrolls 6: High Rock.
Sarafan: Truly next gen graphics! ;)
Only the best from daddy Howard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA

Unfortunately, Todd is is beholden to the will of the corporate shareholders of Bethesda and Zenimax. If he didn't do this shit, he would be fired and replaced by someone who is even more of a soulless, corporate hack. Todd clearly still cares about games, but his arm is being twisted by the parasites who control his company.
Post edited April 27, 2020 by Talin_Warhaft
Talin_Warhaft: Unfortunately, Todd is is beholden to the will of the corporate shareholders of Bethesda and Zenimax. If he didn't do this shit, he would be fired and replaced by someone who is even more of a soulless, corporate hack. Todd clearly still cares about games, but his arm is being twisted by the parasites who control his company.
Bethesda is not so bad as a publisher. It's one of the last big companies which invest into single player FPSs. TBH I don't consider Bethesda Game Studios as a bad studio myself either. I liked Morrowind, Skyrim and spent quite a few hours in Fallout 3 as well. Yes, the graphics in their games is often outdated, but they're susceptible to modding at least. That's why BGS games live for years after their release date.
That is true. Plus, a lot of these games have heart behind them, which is why they're so addicting.