It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barney Calhoun before "Now... about that beer I owed ya!"
Attachments:
low rated
XzAr_79: Barney Calhoun before "Now... about that beer I owed ya!"
Lol...ever see the meme where Barney is in hiding due to owing people too many beers? :D
XzAr_79: Barney Calhoun before "Now... about that beer I owed ya!"
GameRager: Lol...ever see the meme where Barney is in hiding due to owing people too many beers? :D
no, i don't. But I find this one and another one with Barney sad and drunk!
could you link me please?
low rated
XzAr_79: no, i don't. But I find this one and another one with Barney sad and drunk!
Sadly I lost it over time due to PCs failing and poor memory.....
XzAr_79: no, i don't. But I find this one and another one with Barney sad and drunk!
GameRager: Sadly I lost it over time due to PCs failing and poor memory.....
GameRager:
"Don't forget to reload!" "I have a crowbar" ahahah!
low rated
XzAr_79: "Don't forget to reload!" "I have a crowbar" ahahah!
"Why are you the medic?" "I have this cross emblem arm band" Lol

Make sure if you have time to check out that channel's other videos....some seem to be very good as well.

(I just found it today while searching for HL stuff, and came across that link from a thread on Freeman being on morphine all the time...fun stuff)
Post edited March 13, 2020 by GameRager
Playing some Ori and the Blind Forest - incredibly beautiful game
Attachments:
Matewis: Playing some Ori and the Blind Forest - incredibly beautiful game
It sure is. I've actually been thinking about playing through it again. This and Rayman Origins are my favorite 2D platformers in and outside of GOG. :) It's a shame we'll probably not see the sequel here, seeing that the dev is now wholly owned by MS.
In these days I'm rediscovering every Half-Life title...
Attachments:
Matewis: Playing some Ori and the Blind Forest - incredibly beautiful game
Mr.Mumbles: It sure is. I've actually been thinking about playing through it again. This and Rayman Origins are my favorite 2D platformers in and outside of GOG. :) It's a shame we'll probably not see the sequel here, seeing that the dev is now wholly owned by MS.
Oh yes Rayman Origins is amazing - I'd say for me it's even lightly better than Ori. But great as they are though, nothing has yet managed to beat the original Abe's Oddysee for me :)
Attachments:
falling.jpg (176 Kb)
forest.jpg (289 Kb)
big_tree.jpg (250 Kb)
Post edited March 15, 2020 by Matewis
low rated
XzAr_79: In these days I'm rediscovering every Half-Life title...
If you do Single Player fan expansions try They Hunger(it might be on ModDB or other sites) and Poke646 and it's sequel.
Some pics from the final stretch of Ori and the Blind Forest . Definitely up there among the prettiest titles I've ever played
Attachments:
flight.jpg (175 Kb)
ruuun.jpg (230 Kb)
uh_oh.jpg (207 Kb)
end.jpg (281 Kb)
Matewis: Some pics from the final stretch of Ori and the Blind Forest . Definitely up there among the prettiest titles I've ever played
If you want to take screenshots of the gameplay without the hud, press Alt+U while in game to toggle the hud.
Might and Magic: Swords of Xeen
Attachments:
sword.jpg (365 Kb)
World of Horror
Attachments: