It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do as I say, not as I do.
Attachments:
low rated
Reading the sign above the door and knowing what lies beyond, one has to wonder: Intentional joke by the devs or just improper placement. o.0
Attachments:
Here we go! :P
Attachments:
Sarafan: Here we go! :P
And? How many tries did you need to beat the dragon?
viperfdl: And? How many tries did you need to beat the dragon?
I didn't beat him as for now. These dragon fights are as hard as dragon fights in PoE1. :) I'm playing on Veteran difficulty level. I'll try to defeat him when my characters are more experienced.
Sunset simulator. ;)
Attachments:
w3_sunset.jpg (394 Kb)
Fantasy Pocahontas... aka Greedfall

My Spiders marathon continues! Another step up from their last game, but not as much a significant leap as Technomancer was from Mars: War Logs and Bound By Flame.

I'm quite liking the armor system, and combat in general seems to run a bit smoother than before. I like the exploration aspect of the island and a general more open environment feel. The general look of the game makes me wish there were more with pseudo-colonial artistic style... some of those hats are completely silly-looking though. ;)
Attachments:
snake_oil.jpg (300 Kb)
welcome.jpg (429 Kb)
USS Techland in Dying Light. :)
Attachments:
techland.jpg (464 Kb)
Sarafan: USS Techland in Dying Light. :)
Just wait till you finished the final mission of the two arrogant pricks...
;)
Walking around near the tavern drunk trying to seduce the katakan vampire.
Attachments:
w3_drunk.jpg (150 Kb)
w3_drunk2.jpg (147 Kb)
w3_drunk3.jpg (151 Kb)
viperfdl: Just wait till you finished the final mission of the two arrogant pricks...
;)
Actually I finished the game without finishing this quest line. :) I didn't like these two guys... :P
Bullet Ballet... aka Stranglehold

The game certainly looks its age, but it's still a blast. The action is so ridiculously over-the-top - I love it! Oh the many ways to kill baddies: crushed/exploded by environmental hazards or just silly tequila time rail-sliding, cart-riding, bullet-dancing... Wholesome good fun. ;)
Attachments:
watch_out.jpg (275 Kb)
my_bad.jpg (383 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: Bullet Ballet... aka Stranglehold

The game certainly looks its age, but it's still a blast. The action is so ridiculously over-the-top - I love it! Oh the many ways to kill baddies: crushed/exploded by environmental hazards or just silly tequila time rail-sliding, cart-riding, bullet-dancing... Wholesome good fun. ;)
Great and funny game!

I've just finished Baldur's Gate, a game i'll never tired of...
Attachments:
immagine.jpg (153 Kb)
Fastest Gun in the West... aka Gun

Finally hauled this one out of my backlog. Quite a fun Western so far. Still not quite sure whether to go with slightly fuzzy, bloomy screen effects or just sharp AA'd picture. I just switched to the latter as you can tell by the last 2 pics. I'll have to play some more to see which one will be more to my liking.
Attachments:
sunrise.jpg (182 Kb)
new_duds.jpg (356 Kb)
Playing through homeworld remastered collection. Amazing updated graphics and still as incredible as ever. A few bugs here and there, but nothing too serious.
Attachments: