It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A choo! A choo! A choo-choo! ... aka Transport Fever 2

Currently just going through the campaign which really is just a long tutorial to prepare players for the real meat: freeform play. Very relaxing. Some of those "side quests" are quite silly and too vague though. *shrug* Oh well. I'm merely getting reacquainted and figuring out what's new. While at a glance it does look like an awful lot like its predecessor it does feature lots of little tweaks that make it more enjoyable to play.
Attachments:
boat_trip.jpg (330 Kb)
two_loco.jpg (481 Kb)
Post edited December 13, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Well that was scary. Bagged my first lorn fluke kill
Attachments:
Check the armor class of my cleric. :)
Attachments:
Post edited December 14, 2019 by Sarafan
Sarafan: Check the armor class of my cleric. :)
How did you achieve that? And got your cleric dropped on the head as a child or why does she only have an intelligence of 5? ;)
Sarafan: Check the armor class of my cleric. :)
I doubt if she can remember the words of any prayer with an INT of 5.
viperfdl: How did you achieve that? And got your cleric dropped on the head as a child or why does she only have an intelligence of 5? ;)
Spell buffs and bard song did the job. :) And of course some good armor + shield. I won't post what exactly I used to achieve this AC, because I already finished and uninstalled the game. As for low Intelligence it's not too good when it comes for role playing, but I was playing on very hard and needed a dump stat.
DubConqueror: I doubt if she can remember the words of any prayer with an INT of 5.
Actually the biggest problem with low Intelligence is that she can't cast spells from scrolls. :D I noticed that when I already finished the prologue and decided to continue.
Post edited December 14, 2019 by Sarafan
Extraterrestrial Spelunking... aka Red Faction: Armageddon

I decided to take a short break from TF2 to get some more action going.

It's definitely quite a bit different from Guerrilla. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing. Guerrilla's world and cookie cutter buildings made the whole thing feel a bit generic after some time. I don't mind this one being primarily a linear shooter. If only more games could feature such destructible environments. That camera is way close up though. Feels like I'm breathing down Mason's neck. ;)
Attachments:
oo_la_la.jpg (123 Kb)
dead_ride.jpg (238 Kb)
dead_bug.jpg (362 Kb)
yum_yum.jpg (213 Kb)
Post edited December 15, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Panorama of the Old Town.
Attachments:
Our helicopter crashed into what appears to be an Arctic base... send help !
Attachments:
artic_1.jpg (349 Kb)
artic_2.jpg (296 Kb)
artic_3.jpg (344 Kb)
Sildring: Our helicopter crashed into what appears to be an Arctic base... send help !
What is this game? It looks like an isometric survival, but I've never seen it. :)
Post edited December 15, 2019 by Sarafan
Sildring: Our helicopter crashed into what appears to be an Arctic base... send help !
Sarafan: What is this game? It looks like an isometric survival, but I've never seen it. :)
Looks like Distrust: https://www.gog.com/game/distrust
Matewis: Looks like Distrust: https://www.gog.com/game/distrust
Yes, that's it. Thanks! :)
Into the Breach
Attachments:
puzzle.png (169 Kb)
InkPanther: Into the Breach
The only good bug is a dead bug. ;)
InkPanther: Into the Breach
Mr.Mumbles: The only good bug is a dead bug. ;)
I'm doing my part!
Attachments: