It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: - There's nothing quite...
Mr.Mumbles: ...like being impaled on a piece of wood. ;) Some of the deaths in this game can be quite gruesome. Cue Clueless Gamer.
Ugh yes I saw that before playing and I tried so hard to avoid it! But alas I had to witness it, though thankfully only once :P
Matewis: - Shit's on fire yo
- Sneaking in the woods
- There's nothing quite a day at the beach
Last picture: Her face seems to say: Oh no, not that weirdo again who wants to make pictures...
I bought on GRIS on sale, it's pretty and relaxing :)

edit: damn, picture didn't attach .___.
edit2: it was too big, now it should work.
Attachments:
Post edited December 05, 2019 by entroumi
Dying Light. Still looking good after almost five years! :)
Attachments:
tower.jpg (445 Kb)
village.jpg (472 Kb)
Sarafan: Dying Light. Still looking good after almost five years! :)
Looks even better with that horrible chromatic aberration turned off.
Berzerk2002: Looks even better with that horrible chromatic aberration turned off.
To me it looks more stylish with that Chromatic Aberration on. :)
Sarafan: Dying Light. Still looking good after almost five years! :)
Did you use fraps or another external program to make a screenshot? Or is there an ingame shortcut?
viperfdl: Did you use fraps or another external program to make a screenshot? Or is there an ingame shortcut?
I used GOG Galaxy to capture the screenshots from Dying Light (F12). Usually I just press Print Screen and Alt-Tab out of the game to save it through GIMP. It doesn't work in all games however. Sometimes you get a black or white screen instead of the actual screenshot.
viperfdl: Did you use fraps or another external program to make a screenshot? Or is there an ingame shortcut?
Sarafan: I used GOG Galaxy to capture the screenshots from Dying Light (F12). Usually I just press Print Screen and Alt-Tab out of the game to save it through GIMP. It doesn't work in all games however. Sometimes you get a black or white screen instead of the actual screenshot.
I that happens for me too. I have to try making screenshots with Galaxy. Do I have to use 2.0 or does the older version also work?

EDIT:
Never mind. I already tried it. :)

Picture: Found a golden sword I can't take...
Attachments:
Post edited December 06, 2019 by viperfdl
viperfdl: Picture: Found a golden sword I can't take...
Nice easter egg. :)
Tropical Hitman... aka Sniper: Ghost Warrior

It's... alright. The sniping is pretty fun, but it would probably help if the AI was not so braindead. They go from ignoring a dead comrade (vial silent kill) lying on the ground to laser-focus aim at me when finally alerted. Also, that brown filter. Yum! Definitely a game from the Xbox 360/PS3 era.
Attachments:
alter_ego.jpg (459 Kb)
boat_trip.jpg (257 Kb)
viperfdl: Picture: Found a golden sword I can't take...
Sarafan: Nice easter egg. :)
Made a mistake. I haven't activated overlay in Galaxy so F12 does nothing for me. But one can make screenshots in Dying Light by pressing 'Print'. The game creates screenshots and saves them in the directory documents/DyingLight/out/screenshots as tga-files.

Edit: Forgot a screenshot...
Attachments:
Post edited December 07, 2019 by viperfdl
Spyro 3 of the Reignited trilogy. So close.

Edit: and a few more tho technically they're from Spyro 2
Attachments:
spyro_3.jpg (197 Kb)
Post edited December 07, 2019 by kalirion
Can anyone hear me?! Heeeelp!
Attachments:
Themken: Can anyone hear me?!
Not in the vacuum of space. ;)

What game?