It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dogmaus: Yes, Dead Space. The quality seemed pretty decent on my smartphone. Thanks for the complete strip. Can I post a screenshot now?

No, because it just crashed on chapter 3, where I am, and everything is new for me from now on, so no solar panels yet, I got to mess around with zero g though.
1st bit: 2nd bit: The solar panels thing is in DS2 and it's amazingly good and funny....you should totally get a copy on console if you have a 360/PS3.
GameRager: 1st bit: 2nd bit: The solar panels thing is in DS2 and it's amazingly good and funny....you should totally get a copy on console if you have a 360/PS3.
I'm sure I will, and God of War, Folklore, the Darkness (these two I couln't finish on my PS3) , Sorcery...all Uncharted after the first, it's a log list. I have been missing out a lot, even if I don't regret the fun I had with my good old and indie games here.
Thanks for the strips. I have just discovered all the comics, animation and novels of Dead Space, more to catch up with! Better go back to cleaning up the Ishimura!
Dogmaus: I'm sure I will, and God of War, Folklore, the Darkness (these two I couln't finish on my PS3) , Sorcery...all Uncharted after the first, it's a log list. I have been missing out a lot, even if I don't regret the fun I had with my good old and indie games here.
Thanks for the strips. I have just discovered all the comics, animation and novels of Dead Space, more to catch up with! Better go back to cleaning up the Ishimura!
Yeah Penny Arcade is a blast...also did you check out the Dead Space 1 comic series yet? It is pretty decent as well. Also have fun. :)
GameRager: Yeah Penny Arcade is a blast...also did you check out the Dead Space 1 comic series yet? It is pretty decent as well. Also have fun. :)
I'm going to read those 6 first and watch the first animated series after that, and look for more Penny Arcade stuff. The fun is ensured - this sounds like a very Italian thing to say - thanks!
Dogmaus: I'm going to read those 6 first and watch the first animated series after that, and look for more Penny Arcade stuff. The fun is ensured - this sounds like a very Italian thing to say - thanks!
Is the animated series set before/during the first game? If not you should wait until the right time to watch it so as to not spoil anything.

Also no problem.

Also also penny arcade has TWO GAMES with their own OC characters that are decent little RPGs of a sort....and another dev made the other two that finish up their story in a new style.
Post edited November 12, 2019 by GameRager
Dogmaus: I'm going to read those 6 first and watch the first animated series after that, and look for more Penny Arcade stuff. The fun is ensured - this sounds like a very Italian thing to say - thanks!
GameRager: Is the animated series set before/during the first game? If not you should wait until the right time to watch it so as to not spoil anything.
From Wikipedia: "Dead Space: Downfall is an animated film and a prequel to Dead Space. An animated sequel, Dead Space: Aftermath, which takes place between Dead Space and Dead Space 2, was released to tie-in with the second game."
Downfall should follow the events in the first comic series.
Dogmaus: From Wikipedia: "Dead Space: Downfall is an animated film and a prequel to Dead Space. An animated sequel, Dead Space: Aftermath, which takes place between Dead Space and Dead Space 2, was released to tie-in with the second game."
Downfall should follow the events in the first comic series.
Sounds good...gotta watch it myself sometime.

Also did you see the interactive websites they made for the games? They were pretty nice and had audio/etc from characters and other stuff to check out.

P.S. I edited that post....make sure to read the bit about Penny Arcade's games. ;)
Post edited November 12, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: Also did you see the interactive websites they made for the games?ì
this is all cool, I just fear that this OT is it too long for the thread? I will check the websites too thanks. Also, I have realized why this space engineer was so familiar. His helmet sure has that Avetar feeling.
Post edited November 12, 2019 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: this is all cool, I just fear that this OT is it too long for the thread? I will check the websites too thanks. Also, I have realized why this space engineer was so familiar. His helmet sure has that Avetar feeling.
If the sites are down use the wayback machine(internet site) to search for them.

Also don't worry about it....we are mostly ontopic as we are talking on what you mentioned so I think it should be ok as long as we don't go too long.
Yesterday, I beat "Into China" for the second time in my life. And just now, I beat "The Horde Rides West" for the first time. The latter mission was a lot more doable this time around; I'm not sure why I gave up last time. It wasn't entirely a breeze, though. Firstly, the Russians attack within 12 minutes, so you have to hurriedly gather enough food to raise a small defensive force. And secondly, dear god, all those Persian elephants. I utterly despise the 75 unit limit, because I could've really used a legion of Pikemen (and a lot of Elite Skirmishers to counter their Heavy Cavalry Archers).
Attachments:
3rd.png (386 Kb)
4th.png (499 Kb)
Tried out the Sonic : Generations demo. Pretty fun, but too fast for me. Love the Aesthetic though.
Attachments:
sonic.jpg (447 Kb)
If this won't keep those cursed Mongols out, nothing will!

Oh wait...I am the Mongols.
Attachments:
maze.png (444 Kb)
Hunting some rabbits during winter with a boomerang
Attachments:
rabbits.jpg (452 Kb)
A few more shots from my travels into Lower Dorn's Deep. :)
Attachments:
Sarafan: A few more shots from my travels into Lower Dorn's Deep. :)
Ah I remember those lava caverns. Very close to the end I believe, unless you play the expansions as well. Very cool game, though I think I prefer the 2nd one a little over it.