It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Batman: Arkham Asylum

It's not exactly what I was expecting.
Taking into consideration everything I've observed and learned about The Witcher's fantasy world so far, I'm going to assume that Yoana the Armorer is not referring to psychedelic drugs.
Attachments:
matterbandit: *snip*
Maybe you played the game under drug influence or you would know that she sent Geralt on a quest to obtain acid for her Nilfgaardian armour. And the actual drug in the Witcher's world is Fisstech.
I am... the Fapman!
Mr.Mumbles: I am... the Fapman!
can you believe, not only did someone design that thinking "Great toy" but that the company actually AGREED WITH HIM!?
Something ended... (minor spoiler)

Something begins...

Sunrise.
THIS is why I don't ski.
Attachments:
lift.jpg (291 Kb)
matterbandit: *snip*
viperfdl: Maybe you played the game under drug influence or you would know that she sent Geralt on a quest to obtain acid for her Nilfgaardian armour. And the actual drug in the Witcher's world is Fisstech.
It was an attempt at humour. ;) Nothing more. Just a silly old screen capture. No, I do not play video games under the infuence of any kind. Yes, I did indeed complete that quest by obtaining a gland acid from an archgriffin I killed... How else would I have taken a screenshot of said dialog with Yoana?

I appreciate your concern.

P.S. I forgot to add that I actually enjoy seeing your screenshots for a game that I love so much. Keep them coming!
Post edited September 30, 2019 by matterbandit
Avactor map pack + High Noon Drifter is fitting combo
feels like DOOMed Deadfall Adventures, or Powerslave/Exhumed but set in Aztek-like scenery
Attachments:
Been making progress through Candleman:
Attachments:
Atmospheric and impressive attention to detail! That dead tree on a small hill above the opening of a dark cave... That huge moon in the sky with the setting sun behind me casting an eerie redish light upon everything... That howling wind bending trees almost to their breaking point... That glistening armor still wet from a recent rainfall... It's all pretty cool to me! :)
Attachments:
An "old" friend.
Killing the largest panda ever!
Attachments:
Another experienced adventure, another saved soul.

I think, I need a bigger sword...

Behold Sir Knight Geralt of Rivia.

The location of Geralts dangerous and fierce battle against the evilest monsters he had ever to fight in his long life: bureaucracy and bankers! (Minor spoiler)
Gory...
Hopefully this time I can actually finish the game
Attachments:
autopsy.jpg (456 Kb)