It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do you know what it is ?
Attachments:
but as I often play different games in the same time :
Attachments:
KingofGnG: I don't exactly remember the ending, but I remember pretty well that, compared to The Sands of Time (which I essentially mastered, gameplay and combat-wise), Warrior Within was frustratingly long and messy to navigate...
It's been years since I played it, so quite possibly these days I'll find the length a bit overbearing as well. I do remember that it was a long game, for the genre at least, but I liked every minute of it back then. I especially liked how you would travel back in forth in time to navigate the levels. E.g. a pillar collapsed to due age, so you travel back in time to when it was still standing so that you can reach a certain location.

Thematically however SoT I thought was the best., but mechanically it has aged too poorly for me unfortunately.
Finally!
Attachments:
ion_fury.jpg (206 Kb)
Oh no you don't!
Attachments:
Quality Control. I think most bugs are squashed. Even got it to run under Python 2.2.3 on Mac OS 9 last night, that felt awesome. Next stop: Python 1.5.2 on System 7. Colours blatantly copied from the Google implementation of the same game.
Attachments:
Fantasy high jinks in Hyrule... aka The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I've been having a good time with this one for the last few weeks. I really like the fact that with a little determination you really can go any place you see in the world. Link's definitely the best free solo climber around. 65+ hours and counting, and I still have three portions of the world map to uncover and explore. :)
Attachments:
one_of_us.jpg (293 Kb)
Post edited September 06, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
"When'd you lose your voice? Can you show me, hold up some fingers?"

I did not see it coming, yet so very predictable. LOL! ;)
Attachments:
dialog_01.jpg (357 Kb)
dialog_02.jpg (236 Kb)
dialog_03.jpg (357 Kb)
Final Fantasy 13-2. It's really gorgeous, I'm still sad there's no (actual) 21:9 support in 13 or 13-2.
Attachments:
When in doubt, tumble!
Attachments:
w3_tumble.jpg (431 Kb)
Post edited September 09, 2019 by matterbandit
matterbandit: When in doubt, tumble!
"Back, meet pointy rock!" Ouch.
Defending Curaw. Entrance denied! Also, that's not cranberry juice
Attachments:
matterbandit: When in doubt, tumble!
Mr.Mumbles: "Back, meet pointy rock!" Ouch.
That cyclops took me by surprise! It was sleeping nearby and I woke it up without realizing it, until it was too late. Like a panicked coward, I tumbled and tumbled and tumbled my way out of that fight. LOL!
Now isn't that one of the nicest forests in gaming?

https://imgur.com/cKMa2UP

I mean, if you look past the mutilated dead bodies and other various weird shit.

https://imgur.com/mTneGqy
SERIOUSLY !? XD
Attachments:
uhoh.jpg (178 Kb)
Post edited September 12, 2019 by tinyE