It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wonderfully refreshing that anno's campaign gives me a nice and big island to settle on for a change
Attachments:
bigisland.jpg (456 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: Still my favorite adventure game to date. :)
I recently played through it again under the ResidualVM daily build. Aside from a couple of small bugs, it worked well and the high res models are nice.

It's a shame that they never made a sequel. ;)
Cops can have fun too, right?
Attachments:
Finally, the BIG FOCKING GUN... Nine Thousand (DOOM yet again).
Attachments:
Playing some RuneScape again. Not taking a pay to win game too seriously though.

First picture is from a quest where you are to leap into a dark chasm at one point.

Second picture is showcasing some ray tracing (I presume). Nvidia RTX GPU not needed. See how the tall building and the ship's mast are reflecting in the water and you can take my word for it that it changes with me changing looking angle or moving, pretty. Only 1GB VRAM needed for a resolution of 1920*1080 (with 2x AA).
Attachments:
jump.jpg (219 Kb)
This game takes forever, 100h in... I need a break. But there are funny moments every now and then.
Attachments:
These are a bit old, but it's a good sequel so far. Not entirely a fan of the armor system, though..
Attachments:
delicious.jpg (343 Kb)
beauty.jpg (369 Kb)
Plumbers Sometimes Wear Ties
Attachments:
mariachi.jpg (346 Kb)
stylized.jpg (207 Kb)
souvenirs.jpg (259 Kb)
Post edited May 08, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Rum industry up and running, since for some reason the pirates don't have cheap booze available anymore. This is die final anno 1503 campaign level, after which I think I might finally put this game to rest and return to Caesar 3
Attachments:
Matewis: Rum industry up and running, since for some reason the pirates don't have cheap booze available anymore. This is die final anno 1503 campaign level, after which I think I might finally put this game to rest and return to Caesar 3
I'm stuck at the second or third mission in which your colony burns more money than it earns and your governor run away with all the fucking money. I can't stand this kind of premise.
Find a dungeon, explore, drown in loot, repeat.
Attachments:
lma-1.jpg (454 Kb)
lma-2.jpg (304 Kb)
lma-3.jpg (374 Kb)
Matewis: Rum industry up and running, since for some reason the pirates don't have cheap booze available anymore. This is die final anno 1503 campaign level, after which I think I might finally put this game to rest and return to Caesar 3
viperfdl: I'm stuck at the second or third mission in which your colony burns more money than it earns and your governor run away with all the fucking money. I can't stand this kind of premise.
Oh yes I remember that blasted level. You have to immediately slow the game (F8) and hunt down all the redundancies. Something like 4 clothes makers in the city and too many hemp farms for example. You can destroy the entire weapon industry, and all buildings/industries beyond what citizens use. If memory serves, several of the smaller islands had redundancies on them as well. I can't remember whether there are free traders on that map, but if so then you can sell off a lot of resources/commodities as well.
I just can't seem to stop playing Stardew Valley. I put in over a 120 hours in already, got all the house upgrades, did the community center, hit the final level of the mines, built Penny and Pam a new home, have max friendship with all but a few of the villagers, got married to Leah and had two kids with her and yet I still am playing for hours everyday.

I used this screenshot because it was kinda sweet, Leah one night just telling my farmer that she looked beautiful today.
Attachments:
Hacking through a dungeon.
Attachments:
low rated
I've been playing a lot of Sid Meier games but I wanted to move onto something more challenging and intellectually stimulating.
Attachments:
dfd.jpg (239 Kb)