It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rescue or not?
Attachments:
prince.png (19 Kb)
Tomb Raiders
Attachments:
tomb.jpg (192 Kb)
Going to meet the Drifter. Just noticed the billboard cowboy has his pinky raised while drinking. What a lad.
Attachments:
Vythonaut: Tomb Raiders
what is that?

NICE DONKEY! :D
And what's with the Pied Piper of Hamelin over on the left? XD
Post edited April 20, 2019 by tinyE
Crushing an alien colony.
Attachments:
ig.jpg (497 Kb)
Vythonaut: Tomb Raiders
tinyE: what is that?

NICE DONKEY! :D
And what's with the Pied Piper of Hamelin over on the left? XD
The Curious Expedition. The guy on the left is just a fancy soldier; as long as he's good with the blade, he can wear whatever he likes. :)
From farming corpses to just plain farming.

Since my gaming PC went down the crapper, I finally have an excuse to give this one a proper go on my Mac mini.
Attachments:
The Curious Alcoholics.

Mr.Mumbles: Since my gaming PC went down the crapper (...)
What happened to your PC?
Attachments:
hic.jpg (243 Kb)
Vythonaut: What happened to your PC?
It suicided itself. Well, the graphics card did anyway. Trouble is that desktop, which I probably shouldn't have bought in the first place, is of a compact proprietary design, so trying to get it fixed is more trouble than it's worth. In some ways I'm not going to miss that noise-maker. It wasn't quite XboX360-wind-tunnel-worthy, but under load it could be a bit loud; even in idle it was never super quiet.

Eventually I'll set up my older gaming lappie I've used before the dead one so I can play somewhat more demanding/Windows-only games again. I probably won't be looking for a beefy replacement until whenever that one may bite the dust as well... or whenever Cyberpunk 2077 releases. Whichever comes first. ;)

That'll give me time to save up some more money. If I really wanted to I could purchase a new, pricier, better PC on the spot and pay for it in full, but I'm not feeling like it. Besides, maybe some newer tech will be released I can take advantage of when the time comes.

For now, I'll just play some of my 300+ backlog games that I've got installed on my Mac mini. :)
Post edited April 21, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
For the Horde!!! (It is Dos version on a mobile phone)
Attachments:
sharp299: For the Horde!!! (It is Dos version on a mobile phone)
Some people are just born masochists. =P
sharp299: For the Horde!!! (It is Dos version on a mobile phone)
Mr.Mumbles: Some people are just born masochists. =P
Indeed, you are not wrong ... XD
How seasonally appropriate!
Attachments:
A Keith Flint fan?

Vythonaut: What happened to your PC?
Mr.Mumbles: It suicided itself. Well, the graphics card did anyway.
A shame that it broke, but certainly a good thing that you have alternatives.

Mr.Mumbles: In some ways I'm not going to miss that noise-maker. It wasn't quite XboX360-wind-tunnel-worthy, but under load it could be a bit loud; even in idle it was never super quiet.
When the time to build a new desktop pc comes, look for a case that supports big fans. Mine supports 23cm fans that rotate at ~650rpm and they're pretty much unoticeable when the case is under the desk, but even over the desk (as i have it now) they're not irritating to hear them running at all.

Mr.Mumbles: I probably won't be looking for a beefy replacement until whenever that one may bite the dust as well... or whenever Cyberpunk 2077 releases. Whichever comes first. ;)

( ...)

For now, I'll just play some of my 300+ backlog games that I've got installed on my Mac mini. :)
Good thinking, i'm like that as well. I've built my current PC piece-by-piece back in 2010 and it's still going strong. Not sure if i'm going to upgrade some of its components at some point or just built another pc from scratch but, surely enough, i don't see it happening soon.
Attachments:
prodigy.jpg (80 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: Besides, maybe some newer tech will be released I can take advantage of when the time comes.
AMD Ryzen 3000 series on the new 7nm process is on the horizon: more power for less energy usage. 7nm AMD Radeon chips will probable also show up later this year, rumour has it they will be numbered as 3000-s as well.
Post edited April 22, 2019 by DubConqueror