It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: What kind of game is it? RTS, TBS?
Matewis: Seems like it is an RPG TBS (warrior, thief, mage or jew XD). You do quests, gain levels, unlock&level abilities, buy&loot equipment&stuff etc. and all around the town of Southpark. The actual combat is final-fantasy-esque: your party on the left, other party on the right, and everyone gets a turn to attack.

I waited ages for a proper discount, which I finally noticed yesterday on steam: -80% !
Yeah I can't pass up that discount even though I rarely watch the show anymore.
Never missed it it's first five or six seasons and of course, I own the movie.
tinyE: Yeah I can't pass up that discount even though I rarely watch the show anymore.
It's still great I think , but those early seasons were some of the best - just kids being kids in a wacky very adult world. I also prefer pre-homicidal maniac Cartman from those early seasons. Things kinda, 'çhanged' when Cartman butchered that kid's parents :P
tinyE: Yeah I can't pass up that discount even though I rarely watch the show anymore.
Matewis: It's still great I think , but those early seasons were some of the best - just kids being kids in a wacky very adult world. I also prefer pre-homicidal maniac Cartman from those early seasons. Things kinda, 'çhanged' when Cartman butchered that kid's parents :P
Is Kenny even still in the show?
tinyE: Is Kenny even still in the show?
Damn, not sure. I'm a couple seasons behind. He's a princess in the game though!
Cutting down trees is a lot quicker with some friends
Attachments:
aftermath.jpg (189 Kb)
First time playing Kenshi. Lured some Dust Bandits to town and managed to buy a large backpack from their loot. Basically making my character an archaeologist to learn about in-game lore.

Edit: Can't seem to attach image even though it's below 2mb. https://i.imgur.com/EDXngXI.jpg
Post edited March 24, 2019 by EarthNine
EarthNine: First time playing Kenshi. Lured some Dust Bandits to town and managed to buy a large backpack from their loot. Basically making my character an archaeologist to learn about in-game lore.

Edit: Can't seem to attach image even though it's below 2mb. https://i.imgur.com/EDXngXI.jpg
JEEEZE!
How much do you think that thing weighs!? XD
Doing good by doing evil?

A political statement?
EarthNine: First time playing Kenshi. Lured some Dust Bandits to town and managed to buy a large backpack from their loot. Basically making my character an archaeologist to learn about in-game lore.

tinyE: JEEEZE!
How much do you think that thing weighs!? XD
8kg apparently and boy does it affect how fast I move but I gotta train it up!
home sweet home
Attachments:
home.jpg (294 Kb)
EarthNine: Edit: Can't seem to attach image even though it's below 2mb.
The maximum is 500 KB per file. The 2 MB limit is for all files.
EarthNine: Edit: Can't seem to attach image even though it's below 2mb.
ariaspi: The maximum is 500 KB per file. The 2 MB limit is for all files.
Oh damn that is restrictive.
- taffy, taffy, taffy!

- just a few hounds pursuing me for some pets
Attachments:
taffy.jpg (322 Kb)
run.jpg (287 Kb)
Beachfront paradise!
Attachments:
trade.jpg (326 Kb)
tinyE: Beachfront paradise!
The classic! How I have missed you. Hoping for the day you finally come to GOG.