It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

there is a game called Toilet Tycoon

I think it deals a lot with leaks.
Vythonaut: I am shocked that i don't know any other video game plumbers. Like at all. :P Although now that i think about it, the protagonist in Freedom Fighters must have been a plumber. Or was he an electrician? Too lazy to check it out right now. :P
Ah, someone else who knows Freedom Fighters :) Really fun game with awesome, if perhaps slightly underutilized mechanics. But yes, now I'm not sure myself if he was a plumber or electrician. Leaning towards plumber though, but too lazy to look it up :P
Vythonaut: I am shocked that i don't know any other video game plumbers. Like at all. :P Although now that i think about it, the protagonist in Freedom Fighters must have been a plumber. Or was he an electrician? Too lazy to check it out right now. :P
Matewis: Ah, someone else who knows Freedom Fighters :) Really fun game with awesome, if perhaps slightly underutilized mechanics. But yes, now I'm not sure myself if he was a plumber or electrician. Leaning towards plumber though, but too lazy to look it up :P
And re-spawning enemies! always a bitch
Matewis: Ah, someone else who knows Freedom Fighters :) Really fun game with awesome, if perhaps slightly underutilized mechanics. But yes, now I'm not sure myself if he was a plumber or electrician. Leaning towards plumber though, but too lazy to look it up :P
FF was one of the very few third person action games that i enjoyed very much. And he was a plumber, just checked it out. :)
Battle of Bataan

...after 7 turns my position did not move… …after another 7 turns I had to move back slowly mainly on west coast...
Attachments:
7_turns.jpg (499 Kb)
14_turns.jpg (475 Kb)
IXOXI: Battle of Bataan
Been there, done that. ;)
Well, I tried The Witcher 3 last night. I think the screenshot makes the reason I won't be continuing perfectly clear.
Attachments:
Post edited March 11, 2019 by Crisco1492
Crisco1492: Well, I tried The Witcher 3 last night. I think the screenshot makes the reason I won't be continuing perfectly clear.
You must be using a really old GPU?
Crisco1492: Well, I tried The Witcher 3 last night. I think the screenshot makes the reason I won't be continuing perfectly clear.
CMOT70: You must be using a really old GPU?
940MX 4gb. I've been kicking myself ever since buying this laptop. At least it handles heat better than its predecessor (which has a 950M).
Now THIS is skill tree. And that's not even the whole thing. Diablo is for casuals.

https://i.imgur.com/GyteONz.jpg
CMOT70: Now THIS is skill tree. And that's not even the whole thing. Diablo is for casuals.

More like a confusing skill salad. They've gone a bit overboard there in PoE.
Still trying to save the world in xenonauts. Hopefully this time I can keep the tank alive, as well as all of my troops :P Lost a very senior assault soldier during my the last mission :( Had excellent armour on, very high health, but still couldn't take two insanely accurate plasma rounds from an infernal Andron.
Attachments:
xenonauts.jpg (339 Kb)
CMOT70: Now THIS is skill tree. And that's not even the whole thing. Diablo is for casuals.

Mr.Mumbles: More like a confusing skill salad. They've gone a bit overboard there in PoE.
That's PoE?
Matewis: Had excellent armour on, very high health, but still couldn't take two insanely accurate plasma rounds from an infernal Andron.
Oh no! Who's going to let Scully know? =P
tinyE: That's PoE?
Yarp.
Post edited March 12, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Matewis: Had excellent armour on, very high health, but still couldn't take two insanely accurate plasma rounds from an infernal Andron.
Mr.Mumbles: Oh no! Who's going to let Scully know? =P
No, Mulder is safe at the base! He's the one interrogating and researching all the captured aliens...

And said mission in screenshot turned out to be a disaster. Lost my sniper when a fellow soldier unloaded his plasma rifle into her back after being driven berserk by mind control. Lost a second soldier when my tank missed its target at point blank range. Said soldier actually exploded and I had to spend a small fortune replacing his wolf armour and plasma 'shotgun'. And finally, due to said mishap, the alien that should have been pulverized ran out and lobbed a grenade at my shield carried, Fox Edwards, killing him outright :P
I managed to capture a wraith at least, but the stupid alien leader uncharacteristically decided to storm out of the bridge into a hail of waiting plasma fire, preventing me from capturing him/her/it as well.