It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mr.Mumbles: A Tristram Holiday
jepsen1977: How is the game holding up? Any technical issues or that kind of thing?
So much clicking! ;) ... GOG's updated version didn't give me any problems.
Old tricks never die. 1996 edition:

When playing as a class other than Warrior, you can easily exploit the big dummy's inability to open doors.

Cheap? Perhaps.
Effective? Definately!

EDIT: Ok technically you can do this as a Warrior too but it would take forever since he sucks with bow and magic.
Attachments:
butcherez.jpg (471 Kb)
Post edited March 08, 2019 by Hikage1983
Funny, same thing happened last time I went to church IRL.
Attachments:
church.jpg (390 Kb)
Hikage1983: When playing as a class other than Warrior, you can easily exploit the big dummy's inability to open doors.
How about the good ole "Whoopsie! I just aggroed one big group, so I'm going to cheese it with a doorway so I can fight them one dumb-dumb at a time!" trick? ;) Slaughter conga lines are the best!
Post edited March 08, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Hikage1983: When playing as a class other than Warrior, you can easily exploit the big dummy's inability to open doors.
Mr.Mumbles: How about the good ole "Whoopsie! I just aggroed one big group, so I'm going to cheese it with a doorway so I can fight them one dumb dumb at a time!" trick? ;)
A timeless classic that one. Also killing Diablo's cronies offscreen till he was left alone for an easy kill.
Hikage1983: A timeless classic that one. Also killing Diablo's cronies offscreen till he was left alone for an easy kill.
I totally did not do that on my just finished playthrough. *whistles innocently*
Mr.Mumbles: So much clicking! ;) ... GOG's updated version didn't give me any problems.
Thx for the info, mate.
Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
Attachments:
Mr.Mumbles: Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
Overlord?

The game I mean. The line is from Spaceballs.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by tinyE
Mr.Mumbles: Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
tinyE: Overlord?
Indeed.
tinyE: The line is from Spaceballs.
^5 ;)
Post edited March 09, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
i need to start that one of these days.
Super Mario Pipe Leaking Simulator.
Attachments:
And so the reptile fell... :)
Attachments:
Post edited March 09, 2019 by Sarafan
Vythonaut: Super Mario Pipe Leaking Simulator.
I am shocked that you call that Super Mario. There are more plumbers in games than him.
Vythonaut: Super Mario Pipe Leaking Simulator.
Themken: I am shocked that you call that Super Mario. There are more plumbers in games than him.
I am shocked that i don't know any other video game plumbers. Like at all. :P Although now that i think about it, the protagonist in Freedom Fighters must have been a plumber. Or was he an electrician? Too lazy to check it out right now. :P